• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 crew cab 4x4 for sale!

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Moving and need to sell my truck.

It's an 08 Chevy silverado LT 1500, 4x4, 5.5ft bed. 4 doors

Truck is very clean, no visible dents or damage.

Asking $18,000 FIRM..will not sell for less.

NADA retail is $23,000

Truck has 97,000 miles on it. Which is 90% highway to and from work, sled trips and vacation. Taken care of and always cleaned after trips.

Has 5.3L V8, flex fuel and automatic transmission.

I have a lien on the truck, will accept cash in hand to pay off loan, i have title but once loan is paid at time of purchase, you will get a lien release on the spot and be good to go.

Pm me for more details or questions and we can talk more.

image.jpg

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
TTT..

Would love to sell the truck, it sucks i have 97,000 on it cause people have that old school perception of the 100,000 mile rule..that was back when cars weren't expected to last..

Really is an awesome truck...

Y

yz400ex

Feb 8, 2009
Idaho
I would buy this truck if I could.. Exactly what I will be looking for at some point in the future.. Just got rid of my Tundra and my camp trailer (Trying to get ahead on a few things and tired of being flat broke), but eventually I will want another truck and would want something like this.. I cant talk for everyone, but 97K doesnt scare me anymore.. This is an 08, not an 86.. Vehicles are made pretty good these days and are seeing 200K + miles on everything original so I think 97K isnt bad at all.. My 03 Tundra only had 96K and people went nuts over that since it was still under 100K. Not much, but still.. The trucks I have seen lately all have way over 100K on them.. some even have 300K.

Good luck on the sale though.. I am sure you will get it sold..

Why you selling it anyway?? Tired of making a payment on something you cant use?? Just dont want to haul it to AK?? :face-icon-small-hap

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Thanks nick..

I would love to sell it to u bro..get ur stuff in line quick lol

I'm moving to Alaska after I get back from Korea. I want to buy a diesel cause I'm driving there and basically moving myself so the 1500 won't be a good option. Plus I want to get an enclosed 4 place trailer down the road and maybe a 5th wheel toy hauler

Premium Features