• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Yamaha Apex SE MTX TURBO ONLY MILES 450 *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Jan 13, 2008
SOLD!!

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=29081037&cat=146
2007 Yamaha Apex SE with an LCC (Lincoln County Customs) turbo kit. This is a SE MTX comes stock with FOX shocks 162x 16" 2 1/4 track. It Currently has about 450 miles. The turbo was put on in after 250 of break in miles were on sled. The tuning (fuel and clutch) was done by LCC Troy Johnson himself. Comes with spare belt, new light weight battery, ski doo gas under seat gas can and tunnel bag. Also Gen 2 Simmons skis, ice scratchers and Yamaha cover. This sled has never seen the sun only to be ridden and not very much of that.
The turbo is set up for 50/50 race gas at 15 (290 hp) psi can be turned down to 10psi (230 hp) on 91 fuel. This is the mid mount turbo so it will spool up very quickly. LLC install a small head shim allowing for safe 15 psi boost levels. It has a adjustable waste gate to make that adjustment of the waste gate very easy. This has a boost gauge and air/fuel gauge for easy tuning if needed. The fuel is controller is a attitude industries . This kit is over 10k to install I have the invoice to prove it. This kit comes with a ski doo seat and gas tank 11 gallon all new. Clutching is done by LCC and Shockwave with heave hitters.
This is a new sled that would cost you over 20g to build. So basically I'm giving you a new sled for free and your are buying the turbo. Don't build one our self save 10g and buy mine. I have never seen Apex turbo with this low of miles on it and will never see one again. I have seen this sled with 10000 miles plus with this setup so it will last a long time. I want 7200 cash for the sled that's is 1/3 price to build one yourself and no waiting on LCC. I'm in no hurry to sell it so no low baller it's not for steal. This is not a beginners sled it's a running SOB. This sled is ready to ride and has a lot of miles left in it.
http://lccwy.com, Borrowed this
Troy is the Best Mechanic in the western United states. When magazines want to build a tricked out sled they go to Troy. See snowest magazine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features