• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bdx

1. O

2015 BDX Prolite 940HO

153 miles 940cc engine with billet head, boyesen reed valves, bdx 50mm throttle bodies, Ceramic Coated Lightweight Exhaust System. 210 hp BDX Front Bumper BDX Lightweight Front A arms and Spindles Lightweight Seat Lightweight Fuel Tank BDX Pro Running Boards Chrome Moly Rear Suspension Arms BDX...
  2. S

Twisted '09 M8 Overhaul

So I bought this sled this past summer and was stoked to have a boosted sled. Rode it a couple times early season, and the first real ride, had it pretty well dialed in, it wasn't off by much. But it went down. It wouldn't start. It would fire, fire, backfire... etc. Got it off the mountain...
  3. C

bdx oil delete kit

i have read a lot about these kits for the m8's, it is going on an 09 hcr and i think i am going to go ahead with it i want to use the grease zert method to lube the water pump shaft but i don't really understand exactly how to do it, so where does the grease zert actually go after the block of...
  4. C

59/61 BDX reverse diamond drive gears

sold sold
  5. C

wtb planetary gear or used BDX diamond lite

Sold, I bought one thanks WA Sledr! Thanks, Ian
  6. D

New M8 BDX Black Box

New M8 BDX Black Box for $160 shipped to your door (excludes shipping to Canada and Alaska). BDX website has it priced $179.99 plus shipping. website cliams to shed 8 lbs. Selling because I broke my a-arms. Now I'm making room in the budget for new ones. I'm willing to trade if anyone has M...
  7. turboDS1300

BDX M series vented headlight delete kit

**Sold** I have two black vented headlight inserts to fit the XF/M series sleds.
  8. turboDS1300

BDX Diamond Lite drive and trackshaft - M Series

SOLD: BDX Diamond Lite drive and trackshaft This is now sold. Thanks Snowest.
  9. B

FOR SALE: NEW 2005-2006 M-Series (M7) Diamond Drive w/ Full BDX Internals

SOLD! For Sale: NEW 2005-2006 M-Series (M7) Diamond Drive with full BDX internals. I’ve owned two 2005 M7’s for several years. I used one as my primary sled and the other as a back-up/friend sled. My friend had a blown M7 Diamond Drive (“DD”) he found last year that he gave me. I figured I...
  10. D

Boss/BD Xtreme Seat for Arctic Cat M-Series $200

This seat says "BD Xtreme" on it, but its really a Boss Seat for all Arctic Cat M-Series Sleds. You will need to get a mounting kit from Boss to install this, but they are really cheap. It has the Red LED tail light on the back. The seat is in good shape, but there is some very small cracking...
  11. V

Where are the best prices on a new secondary for my M7 BB?

I just inspected mine and the supporting arms or vanes are starting to crack out. Anyone do the BDX 10.4 clutch kit?. I am assuming this needs a longer belt. I tried to search for it but nothing related to BDX comes up with my searches. Then does it hit the belly pan even worse then the stock one?
  12. B

BDX Black Box Airbox for M-Series

This is a brand new in the box Black Diamond Extreme airbox. Suggested retail is $180. I am asking $120 plus shipping. This airbox drops over 8lbs from your sled!
Premium Features