• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

finished stretchin out my viper with apex parts need tunnel extension though!!!

L
Jul 29, 2008
LeMars Ia
well its finally done I took my 05 viper mountain and made it a 162. I bought a set of factory apex rails and used them on my stock suspension and I got a set of factory apex rear suspension brackets and modified them just a little so I could get the 162 X 16 under it. it looks sweet I will have to snap some pictures of it and get it on here. I am trying to keep this project low budget and have done good yet, but I need to lengthen out my tunnel. Does anyone out there have an extension that will work for me. I also thought about extenting my back bar and just doing an extension like the end part of the new phazers I think that would look good to Any ideas????
also I have my stock 144 rails and track if you or anyone you know is looking both in great shape
let me know guys
IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Last edited:
C
Oct 20, 2006
cheyenne wyoming
well its finally done I took my 05 viper mountain and made it a 162. I bought a set of factory apex rails and used them on my stock suspension and I got a set of factory apex rear suspension brackets and modified them just a little so I could get the 162 X 16 under it. it looks sweet I will have to snap some pictures of it and get it on here. I am trying to keep this project low budget and have done good yet, but I need to lengthen out my tunnel. Does anyone out there have an extension that will work for me. I also thought about extenting my back bar and just doing an extension like the end part of the new phazers I think that would look good to Any ideas????
also I have my stock 144 rails and track if you or anyone you know is looking both in great shape
let me know guys
IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg
nice drop brackets looks good nick look me up when u get out here so we can ride later

A
Nov 27, 2007
Alaska
What did you end up using for an extension? I need one for my Vector and Hartman wanted $240 for the extension, rivets and it came with a grab bar. I'm sure it's a nice piece and it's well thought out from talking to him. For me though, it's just too pricy for me to justify.

Last edited:
Premium Features