• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tunnel Bracing

T
Sep 10, 2009
Check out these tunnel braces from Fastrax Motorsports. Myself and a few riding buddies put these on our sleds a few weeks ago. Installation was simple and fast following the well thought out directions.

We all know how short winter is and how frustrating it is to be broke down when the snow is piling up. I've seen a buddy hit a tree with an a-arm and buckle the tunnel with minimal damage to the a-arm. These plates would have been nice to have then! In my opinion these plates are well worth the money and time to keep me on the snow this winter.

Thank you Fastrax!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO1mfUX-I9Y

T
Sep 10, 2009
Do they fit on the switchback assault too ?

I believe the switchback comes with plates installed inside the tunnel from the factory. The outer plates would still work to reinforce this weak spot. If there are no plates inside, there should be no reason the complete kit cannot be used.

F

freezie

Jan 16, 2008
weyburn, Sk
I believe the switchback comes with plates installed inside the tunnel from the factory. The outer plates would still work to reinforce this weak spot. If there are no plates inside, there should be no reason the complete kit cannot be used.

i will have a look and see , thanks .

lorne1176

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2010
Red Deer, AB
Anyone with Skinz Airframes use these yet? Think the bottom of the outside plates may need to be trimmed.

Premium Features