• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I need some of this stuff on the PC Tunnel.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IfUaKXasdD4

Ultra ever dry.

holy crap.
then look at the price... HOLY CRAP.:face-icon-small-hap

btw... how the heck do you make the stupid youtube wrap work?? it always just shows up as a white box for me... I know I'm pretty dumb... but didn't think I was THAT dumb :D

edit:
LIke this, but without the spaces.
[ youtube] IfUaKXasdD4 [ / youtube] (thx for the fix scott... I tried that though, showed up as a white box, just a chunk of blank, weird)

Last edited:

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Cool stuff. Where did you find pricing? Don't see on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
So pretty much $200 shipped for 2 spray bottles and 1 quart of top coating, 1 quart of bottom coating. For that price I'm thinking about buying it. Supposed to cover 42sf. That should be enough for quite a bit of stuff... That's pretty good cost per lbs lost of ice ratio.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
This thread is getting funny. Hell, might as well bath in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I think they only place you wouldn't want to coat is the heat exchangers themselves. The water wouldn't sit there long enough to pickup any of the heat.

R

ReaperMotorsports

Mar 19, 2009
Mantorville, Minnesota
There stuff isnt anymore expensive than say a PPG paint not the napa special of course but a quality paint. Seems to be comparable to clear coat costs per gallon. For weight loss on the hill it would be worth it and no more chiseling ice off:) I wonder what kind of prep work needs to be done? Not much prep work they can do to the gloves and boots in the video and seemed to work very well

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
It should be easy to justify the price. Go buy a $59.00 snowmobile suit from Wally World and give it a spray, it will be better than Klim! No moisture on the googles so they will never fog! Untill I can afford to buy the first 55 gallon barrel of it I'm going to give my tunnel a coating of fluid film and see how it works.

Premium Features