• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 M8 SP 162 with upgrades. Located in SLC, UT.

D
Sep 19, 2008
Sandy, UT
924P1509.jpg

924P1511.jpg

924P1513.jpg

$5,500

This is a used but in good shape 2010 Arctic Cat M8 SnoPro with the longer 162 track. I bought this sled new and am the original owner. I have all the paper work as well as receipts for any repairs I've had done on it. The sled has 1850 miles. Starts and runs great.

The sled has the following upgrades:

- Cutlers secondary kit. Find out more at http://www.cpcracing.com/site/256083/page/192641

- Cutlers lightweight can. Saved about 8 pounds and gives the sled a nice sounding exhaust

- SLP Power Pro skis

- Arctic Cat heavy duty skid plate. The full coverage one.

- MadFab gauge lifter and vent. Makes it so that you can see the gauge while standing up and also provides good ventilation for hot air inside the hood to escape out

- Lots of added venting both on the hood, the lower side panels and in front of the clutch area.

I also have a 2 place trailer that could go with it for an extra $600.

I don't come on here too often so email me if you're interested. My email is dan_j_finn [ a t ] yahoo dot com

$5500

Last edited:
D
Sep 19, 2008
Sandy, UT
Do you have the windshield and flap ect. that's not on it. Was it raced or is that the way you rode it? Jim

The sled was never raced. I took the windshield off right away for 2 reasons:

1) I didn't like the way it looked
2) I was told that it would fall off on it's own eventually so I might as well take it off

Premium Features