• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT: Tubular Running Boards: ProClimb, XP, and Switchback Assault

B&M Fabrications

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Aug 3, 2011
North Branch, MN
www.bmfabrications.com
Just a FYI we now offer running boards for the Arctic Cat ProClimb chassis, and Ski-Doo XP, and Polaris Switchback Assault/600RMK. These are TIG welded from 6000 series aluminum. Traction screws must be installed by the customer. These can be powder coated to color of your choice! Price is $350.00 plus shipping costs. Please call the shop if you have any questions or visit the website!

ProClimb Boards

ProClimb1(640x480).jpg

XP Boards

XP1(640x480).jpg

Switchback Assault/600 RMK

Switchback2(640x480).jpg

Last edited:

Big Snowballz

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
I know I will be just as soon as I snow check a sled just don't know what yet! :) those look great and u can't beat that price, good job guys. How long is the sale?

B&M Fabrications

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Aug 3, 2011
North Branch, MN
www.bmfabrications.com
Ok guys, a little last minute update for you. Final Price will be 320 on the boards. I'm in a giving mood at the moment so if you're on the fence or haven't had the chance to get in contact with me. I will let this go one more day, making the 2nd of September the last day. My email is bryan@bmfabrications.com, shoot me a message here or call me at 612-202-9245 and ill make sure you make the cut.

Thank you
Bryan

Premium Features