• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Happy Face Family

B
Jan 4, 2008
Bend, Or.
The pictures are to show the differences between our products and the stock Polaris parts some the key features that you get when a part is designed to be best not just ok and cheap to make .<O:p</O:p
The alignment stud that we produce are location specific meaning that the lower drive shaft stud is short and the upper one is much longer with a shallow angle which make the belt installation much easier also we machine a hex so that you can use the same size wrench as the drive shaft bolts.
We also are now producing the alignment studs in a lightweight version that are made from 7075 aluminum that has been type III hard anodized
The weight differance is 50.5 grams to 201.5 grams for the stainless steel
These make it easier to pack along when riding yet they will still have all the,features that set our products apart these will start shipping Tue. Jan. 08
For those that are running the earlier style drive shafts we have made install studs that have a 3/8"-24 thread to fit those shafts.<O:p</O:p
The Happy Face Pro Collar has several unique features that set them apart from the Polaris clamp some of them are double screws per side, flanged design to prevent migration on the drive shaft we also add clearance to allow for miss match between the drive shaft body and the driven end that we have noticed on some drive shafts.<O:p</O:p
Adhesive relief is machined in the faces to accommodate bonding for a permanent solution as I am much less concerned abut a questionable denial of warranty than a failure <O:p</O:p

Link to swap meet

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332913

Big Ling

HAPPY FAMILY.jpg TWO COLLARS.jpg RED STUDS.jpg MORI NL NL 2500 STUDS.jpg

Last edited:
A

AK IQ Pilot

Dec 29, 2007
The alignment stud that we produce are location specific meaning that the lower drive shaft stud is short and the upper one is much longer with a shallow angle which make the belt installation much easier also we

Big Ling

Big

I would like to order a set of the alignment studs but I want a total of 3 studs. One for the '12 drive axle, one for the '13 drive axle and one for the jack shaft. I installed a 2012 axle but many of the guys I ride with stuck with the '13 axle. I would like to have a stud for both axles.

I can paypal, just need to know the price. Thanks

Tom

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Big

I would like to order a set of the alignment studs but I want a total of 3 studs. One for the '12 drive axle, one for the '13 drive axle and one for the jack shaft. I installed a 2012 axle but many of the guys I ride with stuck with the '13 axle. I would like to have a stud for both axles.

I can paypal, just need to know the price. Thanks

Tom

I dont think there is a difference.

A

AK IQ Pilot

Dec 29, 2007
I dont think there is a difference.

You're right because I used the stock '13 bolt on the '12 shaft. I guess Big is talking about the really early shafts like the '05 RMK.

Maybe I just need the standard alignment stud set.

A

AK IQ Pilot

Dec 29, 2007
Just ordered my set of Happy Face Quick Drive Pulley Installation Tools. I hope I never, ever, never have to use them. I'll keep them tucked nicely inside a pouch next to my spare belt. :bounce:

Thanks Bigz :face-icon-small-hap

mud99

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2009
Truckee, CA
I run the happy face collar on the driven side, and the polaris clamp on the clutch side.

The polaris clamp and gallon of ves gold is a nice token gift, but I trust the happy face collar a lot more.

B
Jan 4, 2008
Bend, Or.
Someone has to phone number happy face. 10 days send pro flake clamp lol

Soory my english

Hi Pacian
I sent you and email several days ago regarding this matter. I cant look your order up without a name and address. We have had a few issues with the postal system during the Christmas holiday being very slow. If we did make a mistake please call me personally at 1-541-419-0500. PS I only speak English. We will do everything we can to resolve any issues,
Thanks
Dave

Premium Features