• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Im such a proud DAD!

Peyton and I talking: while eating dinner

Me: Peyton what should we do with your snowmobile this year (her 120)?
Peyton: KEEP IT!
Me: I know that of course we are keeping it. what should we do to it
Peyton: Lets put a booster on it
Me: A booster? (thinking in side whats a booster,not picking up what she putting down.
Peyton: YA A BOOSTER TO MAKE IT GO FAST...(she means turbo lol)
Me: Thinking in my head with a big smile... and maybe with a little tear. Ah she wants a turbo on her sled just like her dad. And she even knows what it ( a turbo) does when you put it on your sled...
Im so proud of my little 6 year old Daughter!

B

Bowfisher

Sep 16, 2011
American Falls ID
Kids bring the greatest joy

That's really cool. I know how you feel. Today when I picked my 2 year old up after work while I was putting her coat and gloves on she told me that she wanted to go ride daddy's snowmobile. I brought her home, put her on it, fired it up and let her rev'er up till I was ready to go in. I had to fight to get her off. She can play on it for hours without getting boarded, which is unusual for her with her short attention span. She's been riding with me since before she could walk, I hope it still has her interests at 6 and beyond.

Matt_Van

Lifetime Membership
Jul 24, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
So....

Any luck on finding a good sized turbo yet? :bounce:

Awesome on your daughter for loving something not too many girls are into, and good on you for giving her the opportunity to enjoy some time with her dad.

C'mon and get that build started. It'd be pretty cool to see a boosted 120. Not too practical, but awesome none the less.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Is there such a turbo small enough to run one of those?

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
Time to step her up to 340 indy lite!!! My daughter rode the 120 for a couple of years and last year put her on the Indy lite(she was 5) and she did great. By the way I bought the indy lite for her when she was 6 months old(GOOD DEAL HAD TO BUY IT:face-icon-small-win). My son saw the flakes coming down in town yesterday and wondered if there was enough snow to go ride his 120!!! This will be his third winter on it and he just turned four!!(wants to due back flips)

E

enis750

Nov 28, 2007
Area code 306
kids r the best
every single day we walk by my new sled
he says "daddy! DOO DOO!" .... "sit down?"

lil buggers so cute ... blew a wheel climbing up he was so excited!

photo1_zps51697dd7.jpg

messickzr

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
Iowa
Time to step her up to 340 indy lite!!! My daughter rode the 120 for a couple of years and last year put her on the Indy lite(she was 5) and she did great. By the way I bought the indy lite for her when she was 6 months old(GOOD DEAL HAD TO BUY IT:face-icon-small-win). My son saw the flakes coming down in town yesterday and wondered if there was enough snow to go ride his 120!!! This will be his third winter on it and he just turned four!!(wants to due back flips)

That is awesome! My son (almost 6) was wondering the same thing about the snow yesterday. I am thinking of making the 120 go faster or upgrading this year. Tough choice........

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
"Spendy" = six kids all love to sled,

Daughter 13, m7
Daughter 11, phazer
Daughter 9, phazer
Daughter 8, phazer
Son 5, cat 120
Daughter 4, kitty cat w/ honda transplant

Mom Younger than you think, m8
Dad Slightly older than her m8 turbo

Burb with two place, Duramax with Charmac just to get to the hill.
Three pairs of Clothing for all but Dad.

Best money I've ever spent.

Premium Features