• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Salt Lake Snow Show Pre Party/509 Premier!!

S.Diddy

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Park City, UT
Hey everyone we are having a pre snow show party/Utah Avalanche Center Fundraiser on October 25th in Park City, UT showcasing the all new 509 Volume 7 Movie.

There will be FREE pizza, $1 soda, $2 beer and a ton of sweet raffle prizes provided by our friends at 509, HMK, WRP, Blown Motor, and Utah Powder Coatings.

This is an all ages event so bring your little rippers!

$10 for adults
$5 Under 18

Here's the Facebook event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/449659815077522/?ref=ts&fref=ts

509UACmovieposter.png

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
I'm thinking about just getting a room for the night. :beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer; Watch the movie, get trashed, and drive home in the morning! :face-icon-small-hap

S.Diddy

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Park City, UT
Utah? beer? kids under 18? How'd you pull that off? Cool event though

Haha yeah I was asking myself the same thing at first. It's really no different than the normal goings on in the ski lodge in the middle of winter :)

We have 25 companies so far that have donated AWESOME raffle prizes!!

Hope to see everyone there!!!

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
Well I was planning on coming up but it looks as though I have the opportunity to go to game 2 of the World Series. :face-icon-small-hap
Can't pass up that oppurtuity as I may never get it again.

F

FUAC

Oct 12, 2009
www.utahavalanchecenter.org
See you tonight! Sneak preview: We will be auctioning off a pair of spots in the January avalanche and riding skills workshop, and a BCA beacon and airbag pack. Come prepared to score!

Premium Features