• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

very disappointed in you arctic cat guys

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
B
Oct 9, 2011
dakota city , NE
i have allways rode ski-doo , and liked them . but after soo many motor problems i decited to switch to a/c for the 13 season . i knew it wasnt the best sled on the mt ... yet. But the a/c people were always the bigest die-hard guys , seeing this i figured there was a reason why. but now that i have switched all i hear is bitching and moaning. I realize that these proclimbs have problems, but what first year sled/trucks/atv's ect. do-not . being such die-hard guys during the good times , you sure dont seem to stick together during the bad .

Im done venting , but wish switching would have been a exciting experience . Insted im am in no way excited to jump on that m8 this winter

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Dude, pick your chin up. Cold mornings like this and winter is getting close......hell I am excited to jump on an SRV!! Rode an M8 all year last year and once the clutching was sorted out I loved it. I ride them all (brands) here and there and have no problems with the ProClimb other than the initial issues.

Snowmobiling is exciting on ANY brand. If you aren't having fun, you may need to see a doctor:face-icon-small-win

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Too many people take comments made on a forum to personal and if your letting that ruin your new purchase your the dummy.

H

Hillclimbpro

Feb 11, 2010
Gillette, WY
Don't let those complainers get to you. I have a 1100t and love it and problem free. I was just thinking to myself that I actually pay money for this forum and all I read is this sled is junk and my poo is better. This is supposed to be a place to help others out not bash them for the sled they own or their suggestions. I think each brand of sled is better in one area more than the other and they all have problems. Please just let it snow so people can get on their sleds and off the keyboards!

Last edited:

WaBackcountry

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Orondo, WA
Sounds like you're the one bitching already. You need to ignore the same couple guys bitching about the same crap day in and day out on Snowest. From class action lawsuits to jumping ship, they talk the talk but its all just talk that you have to ignore. Geo was one the best resources for Cat information and unfortunately he walked the walk and is now riding a Pro.
You have to pick and choose but Snowest is filled with great information and lots of loyal cat guys willing to help.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

WaBackcountry

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Orondo, WA
Sounds like you're the one bitching already. You need to ignore the same couple guys bitching about the same crap day in and day out on Snowest. From class action lawsuits to jumping ship, they talk the talk but its all just talk that you have to ignore. Geo was one the best resources for Cat information and unfortunately he walked the walk and is now riding a Pro.
You have to pick and choose but Snowest is filled with great information and lots of loyal cat guys willing to help.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

White Rad

Premium Member
Nov 16, 2009
WA to B.C.
Call it whining if you want but I call it constructive criticism. Despite all the frustrations 2012 owners had to deal with there was some very productive threads and ideas on here about how to make these sleds better, not just pointless b!tching. How about a thanks to all of us who cracked TCLs, snapped jackshafts, wore holes in our side panels, had split coolant hoses ,sticking clutches, and rasta man belts and voiced these problems so they would be addresses. The die hards knew these sleds could be better and Cat listened, your 2013 will be a much improved sled because of it. You haven't even ridden it yet just wait until your taking pow shots to the face with a huge sh!t eating grin before you judge your "switching" experinece!

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Don't let a few negative nancys get you down! We die hard cat fans will always be that way, it's just the way we roll!

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
ill be honest it does bug the hell out of me that i have to defend liking my sled.... this forum has got me hating boondockers as im a big open mountain jumper and all i read is how my sled sucks yet for what i do its #1 on the mountain. lands softer, and gets me up there quicker.

pro owners that have to make sure its known there sled performs better on its side, in every post. i haven't even looked at the poo forums in months. yet if i post how much i liked my pro climb it would fill up with pro bros!!

buncha spoiled punks, get on it and ride, they all shine somewhere and on its side isnt the world!

-Aksnopro

Last edited:

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
Most guys just gave up defending the pro climb because if you say you like the sled theres a few guys that get all butt hurt and say their dad is gonna our ***. I had a 12 and have a 13 on order along with a couple other guys in our group. Your going to love your sled. They rip and cat made quite a few decent changes for 13. Throw a can, a set of powder pros, and some clutching at it and your ready to go.

MUZBOMB

Lifetime Membership
Aug 15, 2008
Albeta sometimes Saskatchewan
I just bought a 13 HCR 800 this year i rode the old M chassis for years. I am so F***** jacked to ride my sled!!!! i see all the negative stuff on here to but you know what i dont give to F*****. Cause the only think that matters at the end of the day is that i am riding a F**** 2013 HCR 800!!!!! This thing gives me wood just looking at it in my garage, i have come to notice it is the same guys on here with 12's that always are whining.

B

BoxStock

Mar 25, 2008
The Pro Climb is an awesome sled with a fantastic motor. In some conditions the Poo Pro shines but the motor is boring. The cat Motor like Skidoo rips but at least it is extremely reliable. I had good luck with my 12 but am super excited about my 13 limited.

WYOF7EXT

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2011
Laramie, WY
I think most people never got a real chance to see what the PC could do (with the snow being crappy). I didn't but I (wife's)also have an 06 M7 153. I could not get off of that thing fast enough last year when we both were riding. Just my 2 cents You will like your PC.

Premium Features