• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Are the BOOST videos a thing of the past???

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
These are the only vids I would buy anymore. They didn't do one last year, anyone know if Veedy is done making movies or not?

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
Cheers for a new Boost video!!

The "Boost" videos were the best, ..I really hope that Brent comes out with another one this year, and continues to make them in the future. He has a great eye for cinematography/videography, always seems to capture the light just perfect, as well as the action. He has a great comaradery with the riders in his videos. Through these riders/friends, he brings a sense of reality, humour, and their love of the sport, direct to the viewer.

I appreciate that the making of a feature length, quality video is a huge amount of work and commitment, ....I also appreciate that Brent is busy with his Business and Family, which understandably must come first. That being said, ...I would sure enjoy watching another "Boost" video if he can manage to get one out there.

CR

gunnerthesnowman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Red Deer , Alberta
The "Boost" videos were the best, ..I really hope that Brent comes out with another one this year, and continues to make them in the future. He has a great eye for cinematography/videography, always seems to capture the light just perfect, as well as the action. He has a great comaradery with the riders in his videos. Through these riders/friends, he brings a sense of reality, humour, and their love of the sport, direct to the viewer.

I appreciate that the making of a feature length, quality video is a huge amount of work and commitment, ....I also appreciate that Brent is busy with his Business and Family, which understandably must come first. That being said, ...I would sure enjoy watching another "Boost" video if he can manage to get one out there.

CR

CR , post up some pictures of the 4130 tube apex-pro build , seen some in a old post somewhere , but can,t remember where , and by now the build must be coming alone

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
because you asked..

Gunner, ..I don't want to take this thread off topic, but because you asked, I will post a couple teasers, they have been posted before, This is Laird's new sled, (aka... Triple Black), finished in the late April 2012, but still didn't have the seat. Obviously Apex engine, GT2871, water to air, Racers Edge skid, Polaris Pro front suspension by Z Bros. 174"x16"x3" CE.

I am nearing completion on another one of these chassis, once it is done and powder coated, I will post some build pics in the appropriate section.

CR

Lairds Sled April 2012 029.jpg Lairds Sled April 2012 034.jpg Lairds Sled April 22 2012 020.jpg Lairds Sled April 22 2012 022.jpg

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Anyone know where I can buy the old Boost vids?

Capt.Ron you need to make a thread for that sled looks awesome:face-icon-small-coo

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Sweet thanks Jesse... Think I might go broke buying sledding vids this year, I bought like 5 at Haydays now I am gonna have to buy all these:face-icon-small-hap Let it SNOW!!:rockon:

T

Tarzannr1

Aug 16, 2010
North in Norway
www.youtube.com
Gunner, ..I don't want to take this thread off topic, but because you asked, I will post a couple teasers, they have been posted before, This is Laird's new sled, (aka... Triple Black), finished in the late April 2012, but still didn't have the seat. Obviously Apex engine, GT2871, water to air, Racers Edge skid, Polaris Pro front suspension by Z Bros. 174"x16"x3" CE.

I am nearing completion on another one of these chassis, once it is done and powder coated, I will post some build pics in the appropriate section.

CR
wow!!!!!
Can we please see some more pictures of this nicy nicy sled built:jaw:

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
we want more...

Cpt. Ron WE WANT MORE!!!!!! That thing looks awesome! Get it in the build thread with more info!!!!!

Thanks Nyrtoty,

I appreciate all the interest, however, I am just one guy working out of my shop at home, ...which isn't the best for photography as it is too dark and too cluttered with years of sled junk, haha.

I just don't have enough pictures to do a "build thread". Lots of unfinished, but few of a completed sled with powder coating, ..they seem to disappear before that stage, lol.

If/when, I get to complete a sled for myself, I will post the pictures. I just tried to post a few but my non Premium membership just informed that I am over my picture limit, ...haha (I subscribe to many other forums, some many times larger than Snowest, they do not charge a subscription fee and offer a far better forum)...IMO.

Cheers

CR

Premium Features