• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Goin' to HayDays!

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Booked my ticket yesterday. Gonna have a blast I'm sure.

What do I need to see? What are some "musts" of the weekend?

I hate to miss too much racing but don't wanna miss any of the vendors and displays either.

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
it all depends how your comin. are you staying, camping on site? driving back and forth? it gets pretty crazy there with traffic in and out of the site also the lines get pretty long at the beer gardens.

i enjoy the swap most and the final drags, everybody has their own interests. the nightlife is pretty good if you like to booze too. i definitely am going up town this time hangin with my bro afterwards i miss the city.

this year im only bringing whole sleds to sell so the smaller parts dont walk away when i walk away. im also bringing lots of grillin food and many many beverages. this way i can see racing and dig for the parts i need.

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
Vendors and displays are mostly close to the track, exibition pit mixed in with the vendors too. The swap areais just north and west of all the new stuff. Bring your walking shoes, I hope the weather is good.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN

I hate to miss too much racing but don't wanna miss any of the vendors and displays either.

You will never see it all. If you want to hit the swap the best selection wil be saturday early. The best deals will likely be on sunday. The vendors will be less busy on sunday. Racing will be going hard all day. Typically you can hear from the vendor area the "big boys" warming up to run and walk briskly up there to see them run.

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
Hope you have rooms booked already, anything close has been booked for close to a year now! About an hour drive up from the airport. You better start getting up in the middle of the night so you body clock is in sink with the time change.

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
CASH

Cash bring cash if your going to buy stuff. Way easier.
I have brought sleds there three times and people with should very interested, decide they wasn't it then realize that I'm not taking a check from a complete stranger.
So don't forget CASH!

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
just plan on being there all day saturday and sunday if you want to see everything. Haydays is awesome, you will have a great time. I am hoping for cool weather this year....hot last year! As for lodging, you can drive to Minneapolis and get rooms easy. the drive is only an hour or less. Avoid lodging in brooklyn center....its a frickin ghetto

Last edited:

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
just plan on being there all day saturday and sunday if you want to see everything. Haydays is awesome, you will have a great time. I am hoping for cool weather this year....hot last year! As for lodging, you can drive to Minneapolis and get rooms easy. the drive is only an hour or less. Avoid lodging in brooklyn center....its a frickin ghetto

Hey my bro lives there! Its just as bad as you think!

D

Double A

Nov 27, 2007
Central Washington

Wish I was going. Look up Mountain Addiction, they have riding gear this year that is North American made. All their product are either made in USA or Canada. No overseas stuff.

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
your gonna have the most fun you can have without snow!! . .and like said . .bring shoes that'r made for walking..cuz yer gonna do a lot of it! ..and CASH!!!. ..and wear yer bartering hat. .cuz if you pay what ever they're asking you'll run outta that cash quick!!. .

Premium Features