• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

skidoo 670-583 aerocharger kit

J
Mar 20, 2008
Did not get any board notices on the post, so please
email or PM me (hopefully i will get the PM notice)

MAKE OFFER

J
Mar 20, 2008
Anyone serious ? just posted a price to start, make me an offer.

Going to post on the other boards here soon, never thought it wouldnt sell here.

possible trade for a rev or xp roller

J
Mar 20, 2008
its very simple, click on my name send email. (note it did work, it is setup this way in my profile as well, but i do notice the board is not showing email tab for me)

This is why i explained it above, this board does not send me notifications all the time, I get none most of the time. I did not get any notifications for you guys posting in this thread.

This is the only board that i have these issues with.

J
Mar 20, 2008
Sickbuild we talked about this setup already, LMAO still have the messages. You just disappeared, SMH too funny. im very easy to get ahold of.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Just write down your email and/or phone number in the original post and say no pm's, that's the best way to avoid communication issues, and its been the common practice that has worked for years on the site.

J
Mar 20, 2008
no public display of any personal information, ie email or phone number. Common sense since the invention of the internet :face-icon-small-coo

i will msg the admin on this site, finding out why you cannot email me since i have the settings to receive emails from other users setup right.

i got that notification you posted, hooray

Premium Features