• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WOW......... IS IT OVER?

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Your crazy...Its mother nature helping to correct our snowpack.

Im guessing 700 miles left:rockon:

Only due to my schedule............I may not have 7'hundy.........BUT......I do agree Mo Fo Nature has alot mo in Sto! (I completely failed ebonics so please pardon) :face-icon-small-ton

Never forget......either 4-5 years ago, Spring Creek was the place, May 10th was the date and the powder was up to damn near my (and all my friends as well cuz I am 6'0") aereola's!

IMO.....April POW is the bestest AND May, well, sometimes she just throws in a few bonus blower daze!

Never lose faith, my sleddin' brothers and sisters. We are uber blessed to live in Colorado and besides all the doucheeeee buggggeerrrs who clog up I-70 on Sunday PM's........pretty sweet state.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I dunno. But three weeks with nothing but wind, sun and no snow sure looks bad. It's Spring and I know it'll snow again, but how much of the meager snowpack that we still have has to melt away before we get a giid dumping?

It was weird this morning not seeing any sledding rigs roll through town.

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Sounds like down south is going to get a decent dumping sun/mon... Time to chase the snow next week! It seems like this was a bad winter, but being my first ever here I must say you guys are still lucky, your "bad" winter is better than a lot of places!

idareyou

Premium Member
Sep 9, 2001
Steamboat Springs
When it does snow again it will be early season conditions. There are stumps and rocks showing just about everywhere now. Half the run at the top of the ski hill in town is roped off because it is dirt/rocks.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Thank god I live close enough to WC for day trips .just gotta follow the storms this time of year

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Thank god I live close enough to WC for day trips .just gotta follow the storms this time of year

Thats my thoughts ! Do you ride week days at all? I've never ridden WC but might head down depending on my sled and how the storm does down there... Probably spend the night and make a two day trip out of it though.

S

Spike38

Dec 11, 2007
Indian Hills
Bummer

Except for a couple of day's out on the Mesa the season has been like I feel the last couple of day's CRAP:face-icon-small-sad

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
62 degrees in vail today. people walking their dogs in shorts, bicycles everywhere, i have seen a bunch of street bikes too

Premium Features