• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Turbo XP 800r 163 Camo Extreme

U
TURBO KIT IS SOLD!!! Sled is SOLD
"Spooler" has been the funnest sled I have ever owned. I am only selling it so I can start building my next etec turbo project. This sled absolutely rips. It runs 7 lbs of boost with 2 gallons of race gas per tank. It runs flawless. It has a new top end on it at the beginning of the season to freshen it up. It has about 600 miles on it since the rebuild. I put new turbo reeds it in about 200 miles ago. It is running a semi-custom Turbo Performance kit. The downpipe is from a suburu wrx for quick throttle response. It is running a Garrett 2860rs "disco potato" turbo. This turbo offers instant throttle response and pulls really hard all the way through.

The gauge got reset last year after an update but the sled has about 2700 miles on it total (the gauge only shows around 600). It has tons of vents on it from my Xtreme Air Vents company. It also has the Xtreme Air Vents 2010 suspension upgrade kit. It has Fox float 2's on the front. The track is a Camoplast Extreme 2.5". I just installed the custom powder coated running boards 2 weeks ago. They are extremely strong and zero snow builds up on them.

It comes with a digitron egt gauge, boost gauge and fuel pressure. Everything works perfect. It has electric start, tunnel gas can and much more.

I have been meticulous in the maintenance of this sled. It has some scratches and dings from being ridden but nothing major.

I would be more than happy to meet you somewhere so you can take it for a test ride. Once you feel the power of the turbo you will be sold. Please only serious inquires. I understand that you may need to get a bank loan, but please don't make me drag the sled up for a test ride if you are not serious.

Here are a couple videos of the sled in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XBRIblnmv8&list=UUn-UaC6sTma1zjrk9mYlSsw&index=5&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jArrzAwpVs&feature=BFa&list=UUn-UaC6sTma1zjrk9mYlSsw&lf=plcp

17079891.jpg 17079923.jpg 17079946.jpg 17079963.jpg 17079954.jpg

Last edited:

liv2play

Premium Member
Apr 14, 2009
utah
Some one buy this QUICK!

Ill throw in a little plug here.... This sled runs awesome. Tom goes through his stuff and always has his sleds running top notch. Ive rode with this sled several times in all types of conditions. It boondocks in the tightest of trees and climbs like a goat on steriods!!:face-icon-small-ton Great buy for a awesome boosted sled.

U
Willing to separate complete turbo kit for $3500.

Includes:
Complete turbo kit
Digitron egt gauge w/y-pipe and probes
Custom baffled oil tank with roll-over valve
Carbs
Clutch spring

Literally all you would need to do is weld your stock pipe and install the kit. All the gauges, pumps, wiring, hoses, intakes, tubes, clamps etc. are included. Even the digitron egt gauge w/y-pipe and probes come with it. You just unbolt your carbs, y-pipe etc. and your ready to roll.

Last edited:
Premium Features