• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Twisted Nation

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
A few rips on some very fast 2012 Cat's powered by Stanger's Twisted Turbos! Not the best sound and pic quality, camera phone ya know, but make no mistake... these things flat out haul arse!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
W
Sep 23, 2008
Morgan, Utah
The one Shain is ridding (white helmet) sounds SICK!!! He is pushing some serious RPM on that thing.... I love the sound of that Suzuki Engine when you get it up around 8300 rpm....It sounds wicked. I love to run my 2011 turbo in those higher RPM ranges it loves it! That 174 looks like it keeps that sled under control as well. What skid are you using?

Get Twisted!!!!!!!

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
The one Shain is ridding (white helmet) sounds SICK!!! He is pushing some serious RPM on that thing.... I love the sound of that Suzuki Engine when you get it up around 8300 rpm....It sounds wicked. I love to run my 2011 turbo in those higher RPM ranges it loves it! That 174 looks like it keeps that sled under control as well. What skid are you using?

Get Twisted!!!!!!!

Kmod with the Raptor Shocks! Complete control with that skid. Not enough snow to test its limits right now but that sled is built to pull some sick lines this year! Great job Stanger!

J

joered21

Aug 29, 2009
springville utah
just bought my first turbo'd sled this year

Falling more in love everyday will my TM1000 till I rode Shains 800. That Kmod skid is abolutely AMAZING! It figures I would be ready for a new sled three months after I buy mine!!! Like Travis said great builds Shain!

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Without the kmod it would prob just flip over when the boost hit. They sound crisp,

Very crisp indeed! I must have made about 30 straight laps on the hcr and it never missed a beat. Spot on clutching and impressive power. Can't wait to try them out in some deeep snow. When we going to Revy Shain?:face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features