• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GT 2871 R complete kit for xp

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
Heres what you get:

Kit started out as aTurbo Werx Kit, and I upgraded some things. It has a Turbo Performance oil tank but IT IS NOT A TURBO PERFORMANCE KIT...I dont want anyone to get confused or being calling Bryce about logistics. Here is what you get:

-GT2871R ball bearing turbo w/ brand new center section w/ less than 70 miles. I have the specs for the turbo if you want them
-Neils Performance Pipe ceramic coated, its a tight fit, hence the rub marks
-2.5" exhaust down pipe ceramic coated,no muffler
-MSD fuel pump
-Mallory fuel pressure regulator
-Mr. Gasket oil pump and brand new aircraft oil pump (not in pics as I just ordered it and haven't received it yet)
-STM rave valves
-Rave block off plates if you want them
-Girdles for the intake boots
--AEM afr gauge, sensor and wiring and xtra faceplate,maybe 300 miles on sensor
-Jegs boost and fuel pressure gauges
-50mm Tial BOV on 2.5" charge tube w/light spring
-Hallman Boost controller
-Airbox
-Clamps,hoses,bolts and misc. parts to put it together
- Brand new never used TDR turbo specific reeds. I was using a custom set up that will not fit in your stock intake.

My carbs,with 07 xrs needles for your STOCK carbs OR you can make your own mods to your carbs and I will keep mine. Tell me what you want for jetting and I will do the baseline for you.Chances are you will have to fine tune the jetting anyway.

The wiring harness you see plugs right into the doo accessory plug, so NO WIRING REQUIRED. Everything is wired for all gauges,just plug it in.

There is no cold air intake as I did not get around to building/buying one.

PM me if you need more pics or have questions. Theres nothing wrong with the kit, I just couldnt get it to work on MY sled.

I will clean parts up as best I can.

I am keeping my y-pipe and egt gauges.

Price reduced !!!!!

$3500.00

HPIM3760.jpg HPIM3766.jpg HPIM3767.jpg HPIM3768.jpg HPIM3782.jpg HPIM3783.jpg HPIM3789.jpg HPIM3790.jpg HPIM3791.jpg HPIM3792.jpg

Last edited:

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
This is a good deal guys !!!! No pipe mods, no wiring to do AND you get the STM valves. This kit is bolt on and go....AS LONG AS YOU KNOW YOUR ENGINE IS GOOD !!!!!

Last edited:
S

swrev

Jun 26, 2008
Lewistown, MT
I know your trying to sell as a whole package, but started at 50% of what I have in my whole sled w/ a turbo. Would you consider selling as a slightly less complete kit. I don't need alot of what you have.

Don't want--

Pipe, y pipe, AFR, EGT guages, oil pump, reeds, or STM valves.

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
$3500.00 for everything... There are no mods to make...truly bolt on and go, plus you get a turbo specific ceramic coated pipe....a $900 freebie and STM valves....another $300 freebie !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
I can't believe this hasn't sold yet !!! Brand new turbo center section...free turbo specific ceramic coated pipe....free STM valves...$1200.00 value for FREEEEEEE !!!!!

Last edited:
T
might be a buyer

just wondering how come you couldn't get it to work for your sled? is it a turbo issue or a sled issue? do you have an instalation manuel for it also?
finally would you take 2800 for it?
thanks for your time let me know
jesse

Premium Features