• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro Rear Tunnel Support/Rear Bumper

vertical800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Columbus, ND
Just call them and ell them you want it without the cutouts. Van Amburg is pretty good about helping a guy out. I really like there bumpers. There about 2 weeks out right now bcos I'm waiting on the same bumper too.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Power Addiction Racing besides Vanamburg

The Power Addiction Racing board/sides kit can be ordered however you want it.
For your needs they can be ordered at no charge without cutouts as shown in the pics below.

http://www.poweraddictionracing.com/product_info.php?products_id=98

Order time for is 4 - 5 days for your custom "solid" request... and he said you could count on that timing.

The price at $569 in raw aluminum.
The VanAmburg is about $950 plus $200 per color... And has a bumper welded to it. Not sure

They are in stock with the diamond cutouts (as shown in the photos).

Stock pow coat colors add $140 White, Black, Orange, Green, Red (any combo of them)

Also has Translucent "Candy" colors in Red Blue. ($240)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Power Addiction Racing:
PAR complete new tunnel sides. This is a direct bolt on. PAR tunnels are 1 1/4" wider in the back for better foot traction. It also has a place for your feet to rest on when climbing hills. Tunnels come in 163,155 lengths. PAR can powder coat your running boards to your desires for an additional fee. Powdercoating cost 140.00 extra, and can be done any color combination. These tunnels are much stronger than a stock tunnel and more desirable with a usable foot rest.

VanAmburg tunnel kit.. this does have a bumper built in if yours is trashed.

DRAGON%20KIT.JPG

Last edited:
S

seth25

Jan 9, 2008
Sedalia, CO
Here are pics of the damage. I'm also checking with AKSNOWRIDER on his reinforcement kits. Rear bumper is still good. Running boards are still good.

DSCN4797.jpg DSCN4798.jpg DSCN4799.jpg DSCN4800.jpg DSCN4801.jpg

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
www.poweraddictionracing.com
Here is a pic of a sled that I blocked off the front of the tunnel that someone bent that we covered up. Everything is done in house . Cutting , water jet and powder coat . So lead times are usually 3-5 days from time of order. I do have like Erik said the cutouts available in stock ready to ship.

Brad

picture.php

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I would do the bases in white, and the overlay and bumper and rivits in black..but thats me....if you wanted to do airframes at the same time you could completely remove 90% of the stock sides/boards...

DSC00667.jpg

S

seth25

Jan 9, 2008
Sedalia, CO
Does the PAR kit include the running board cut outs as well? Is that all one piece per side?

Premium Features