• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gas can rack options?

ekingland

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2009
there are other threads on this

try searching gas racks. but cutting to the chase...

imo mountain addiction all the way.

I

Icedog

Feb 9, 2006
Grande Cache, AB
I went with a polished aluminum rack. CR Racing makes them as well as Absolute Power. They look awesome on a polished tunnel.:face-icon-small-coo

S
Dec 6, 2007
was there any issues installing the xp gas can? I did't think the bolt hole spacing was correct for the way the heat exchanger is set up? I had a doo gas can on my M8 and loved it. I have ordered the mountain addiction set up for my 1100t proclimb. It seems nice but defineately pricey.

C

CatRyder88

Dec 6, 2007
x3 on mountain addiction. No messing with straps. Have never had mine come off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be checkin wells!

-lenny-

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2011
Whitecourt, Alberta
I have mountain addiction on my M1K, will get another set when my new Proclimbs show up. Very clean looking, but still secure. Quality product.

Next time I will go with the single large gas can, instead of 2 smaller ones. Just saying. Every little bit of fuel helps!

Arcticmann

Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2011
AK
Another vote for Mountain Addiction here. Very secure with no straps makes the set up a no brainer IMHO.

-lenny-

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2011
Whitecourt, Alberta
^^^ Got any pictures of it installed? The website leaves a lot to the imagination for those that haven't seen them first hand....

T
Jan 19, 2008
Sexsmith, Ab
I have two mountain addiction bags and a big mountain addiction gas can. Never had an issue until my last trip out and my gas can blew off in the first km. Had to hold it down with straps for the day. Got a new can and there is no way it is coming off of the old rails. No idea why all of a sudden it wont stay on.

Premium Features