• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 pro in action

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
he's a high alt guy so I bet boost...I saw something the other day that might make him happy...but he has to come visit me to see it GO (none the less that suspension he runs is currently embarrassing) :face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-win

he's all daddy'd up so it might be tough to road trip BOOOOooooooo

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
he's a high alt guy so I bet boost...I saw something the other day that might make him happy...but he has to come visit me to see it GO (none the less that suspension he runs is currently embarrassing) :face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-win

he's all daddy'd up so it might be tough to road trip BOOOOooooooo

What do you have in mind Mr. F-Bomb? Yes, it's gonna get boosted. Yes, current rear suspension is embarrassing, but that will be more than fixed very soon. You wouldn't like the track I'm using either and I'm not 100% sure I do yet. Seems you need to visit me, seeing how I have the snow:face-icon-small-coo When you have some snow, let me know and I will be happy to road trip.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
I should road trip it down...then it would finally snow here at home! I'm way too lazy and being a poor retired guy I can't afford it either. :face-icon-small-win Still a little burned out on the road tripping part after the sled show circuit. Once we finally get to riding things will go back to normal!

I hope you can make a trip up and see our stompin grounds. Gardiner is making some promises and there is no reason why you shouldn't come too!

Can't say on GO...you'll just have to wait and maybe you'll get to see.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
HAHA well thanks for absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!!! And you're right, you should probably just stay home and be lazy while I wear out my sled :)

F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
Hey Matt, how many A arms you been through this season?:face-icon-small-ton

W
Dec 11, 2011
I thought that all I was going to need was mental telepathy to turn the Pro up the hill, but after seeing Matt hanging off the side to make her go up, I may have to actually work a little:)

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
0. I have been fortunate I guess. I did put ARS-FX a-arms on with EXIT shocks, but the stock arms are still straight.

Premium Features