• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Should snowmobilesrme STFU?

Should snowmobilesrme STFU?

• yes

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • h*ll yes!

Votes: 56 93.3%

• Total voters

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
I don't give two ****s as long as there is something interesting to read... This is quite interesting. Keep it up. Nice to see all the attention in Fouled again.... :face-icon-small-ton

:bolt:

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
simple question

your actions show you to be a follower.

if you think about it, the only thing I've really done is stick up for myself with logic, facts, and a little bit of education here and there.

that's the problem though these days. people sticking up for themselves has become a thing of the past, and the sickness has spread to the online world. i won't play dead.

jzanc532

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2009
Rock Springs, WY
your actions show you to be a follower.

if you think about it, the only thing I've really done is stick up for myself with logic, facts, and a little bit of education here and there.

that's the problem though these days. people sticking up for themselves has become a thing of the past, and the sickness has spread to the online world. i won't play dead.

Yes I am a follower and I don't really care. What I care about is everyone voting, so will you please vote!

Premium Features