• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

welfare recipiants

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
Let me upset some people ... Thank you Florida, Kentucky, and Missouri, which are the first states that will require drug testing when applying for welfare. Some people are crying and calling this unconstitutional. How is this unconstitutional???? It's OK to drug test people who work for their money, but not for those who don't?… I SO AGREE WITH THIS

trikerider

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
Ellensburg Wa
If they live in one of the states that are obeying the immigration laws (Alabama) they should make them earn their checks by helping the farmers out that now don't have enough field workers.

Ryan-41

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Cheyenne, Wyoming
www.myspace.com
I am writing an essay about this in English right now! I totally agree, every state should do this. It is total BS that some Welfare Recipients use tax payers(who made something of themselves) money for drugs and alcohol!!

Last edited:

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
Welfare should also be a system similar to unemployment where you can only draw for so long until you get back on your feet, not forever like it is. Its not our fault these worthless fawks have 10 kids and no job to support, that was there descision not mine. GET A FRICKEN JOB!!!!!!!!!!! :face-icon-small-con

W

wakeska813

Nov 5, 2011
Let me upset some people ... Thank you Florida, Kentucky, and Missouri, which are the first states that will require drug testing when applying for welfare. Some people are crying and calling this unconstitutional. How is this unconstitutional???? It's OK to drug test people who work for their money, but not for those who don't?… I SO AGREE WITH THIS

i dont think you are going to cause anyone to get upset about this i think that we all agree with this and support it 100% like i do, its nice to finally see that it will become harder for them to collect our money, our money should be going to modifiy our sleds dam it!!!! i :tea: anyone who supports this!!!

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
All money collected from wellfare should be placed on a pre-paid type debit card where they can monitor their transactions. If they need the cash though they can pay an ATM fee.

K

kbl6z

Mar 8, 2009
auburn,wa
Welfare should also be a system similar to unemployment where you can only draw for so long until you get back on your feet, not forever like it is. Its not our fault these worthless fawks have 10 kids and no job to support, that was there descision not mine. GET A FRICKEN JOB!!!!!!!!!!! :face-icon-small-con

Couldn't agree more

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
The "new welfare" is unemployment. 99 weeks! Are you kidding me? As long as you pay people NOT to work you are going to get more of it. And if you think you actually pay enough in to the system that you actually deserve 99 weeks you are a fool. The other thing is there is NO filter now for who gets it. We fired a guy for showing up drunk and screaming at his supervisor and he still got it. Guys quit and get it now too. Just pathetic. :face-icon-small-fro

S
Sep 14, 2010
where ever I am
The "new welfare" is unemployment. 99 weeks! Are you kidding me? As long as you pay people NOT to work you are going to get more of it. And if you think you actually pay enough in to the system that you actually deserve 99 weeks you are a fool. The other thing is there is NO filter now for who gets it. We fired a guy for showing up drunk and screaming at his supervisor and he still got it. Guys quit and get it now too. Just pathetic. :face-icon-small-fro

Agree, how about L & I, 80 percent of your gross wage untaxed, while there are many who deserve this compensation there are the scammers who ride the system for years. We laid a guy off, six weeks latter he reports he was injured on the job. He recieved 4 operations to fix his shoulder, of coarse his qauck doctor did retakes on three of these procedures, but why would he let the same doctor work on his shoulder 4 times. This guy was nearly 2.5 years off work, you would have thought he was carried off the job.

This is what is wrong with this state, entitlement after entitlement.

I hope none of my sled bros get and idea to take the winter off this way, they the employer have the motivation to hire PI's. Hmm, not bad thought get paid to ride the deep and steep while looking for a L & I fraud perpetrator, maybe a new line of buisness for this community.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Agree, how about L & I, 80 percent of your gross wage untaxed, while there are many who deserve this compensation there are the scammers who ride the system for years. We laid a guy off, six weeks latter he reports he was injured on the job. He recieved 4 operations to fix his shoulder, of coarse his qauck doctor did retakes on three of these procedures, but why would he let the same doctor work on his shoulder 4 times. This guy was nearly 2.5 years off work, you would have thought he was carried off the job.

This is what is wrong with this state, entitlement after entitlement.

I hope none of my sled bros get and idea to take the winter off this way, they the employer have the motivation to hire PI's. Hmm, not bad thought get paid to ride the deep and steep while looking for a L & I fraud perpetrator, maybe a new line of buisness for this community.

Because once a doctor does surgery on you (especially L&I) and the surgery doesn't fix it, no other doctor wants to look at you, touch it, or get involved period. Been there, done that. Many doctors won't even do L&I surgeries because of how little they reimburse the doc and the stupid paper work involved. It seems some are in it for the money to milk L&I, not to fix people. All the while, the injured person looks like $hit. The extended time frames come from L&I stalling, asking for lame reports and tests, changing of claims managers, etc.

Not all of these kinds of cases are the injured persons fault. I would never question a person claiming pain or injury. I've also been on the business ownership side of having an employee for only 2 weeks and letting him go because he was worthless only to have him file a claim 9 months later were he alleged to have injured his back stating a date of injury that was 3 months AFTER he was laid off. I protested it, they still awarded him. Hired a PI to document and video him R&R'ing engines and transmissions and steelhead fishing while on timeloss. L&I didn't care, wouldn't even look at the video and reports. DR said he had a degenerative disc disease. Made my L&I rates go from $1.84 an hour to $3.54 an hour. And this was in 1999. It absolutey Killed me financially.

Then after all of that and being on timeloss for 5 years, L&I finally kicked him off and he applied for unemployment. I Protested that, and they still gave it to him. Oh well.

People like that eventually get what they have coming to them in life. It doesn't do anything good for the honest people to worry about it.

As for the OP's thread, everybody likes the idea of drug testing welfare recipients. Does anybody care about the extra money it will cost?

Premium Features