• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yesterday's Powda

S

Smoot

Oct 27, 2009
Garden City, UT
Had a good time yesterday out in the pow up Logan Canyon. We still need snow saw some pretty good carnage on a few sleds but I got away with all my a-arms in-tact! Enjoy the pics and i'll put up a video in a few..

DSC02792.jpg

DSC02801.jpg

DSC02768.jpg

DSC02789.jpg

DSC02758.jpg

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
See if Justin would have stayed home and meet with me earlier in the day his A arm would have not been damaged. You guys forced him to go, twisted his arm hard.

Nice video and pictures. (Off Spring is always a good choice)
Btw where are the carnage pictures.:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
S

Smoot

Oct 27, 2009
Garden City, UT
See if Justin would have stayed home and meet with me earlier in the day his A arm would have not been damaged. You guys forced him to go, twisted his arm hard.

Nice video and pictures. (Off Spring is always a good choice)
Btw where are the carnage pictures.:face-icon-small-hap

I don't have any pics of the carnage, I ran into them right after it happened.. Then I kept goin after they all wanted to go home and tore up all the fresh pow:face-icon-small-ton

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
Great Pictures Nate! Looks like you found some really good stuff after we left. My bro in law needed to get back, and we had 3 sleds limping out or we would have been right there with ya! You're pretty brave jumping over logs and what not in the trees!

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
Right on I am thinking about trying Franklin next weekend,
Went up to tony grove saturday and found some ok snow in the trees
How was the coverage? I saw a lot of trucks there, but I don't even touch that place until theres at least 4 feet. Waaaay to many land mines up there. I've taken out a couple trailing arms up there even when there's been adequate snow. You're a brave bugger thats for sure!

P

Polaris2012

Nov 6, 2011
Layton UT
How was the coverage? I saw a lot of trucks there, but I don't even touch that place until theres at least 4 feet. Waaaay to many land mines up there. I've taken out a couple trailing arms up there even when there's been adequate snow. You're a brave bugger thats for sure!

The coverage is not to good if you go north of the lake but of you cross the lake and hang in the trees the snow is pretty good and less odds of rocks. Where have you been riding this year??

ArcticDoo2

Premium Member
Dec 20, 2007
Eastern SD
Where are these areas at from Bear River Lodge south of Evanston, WY? We are planning a trip out there for the end of January but nobody we ride with has ever been out there. Just trying to get a little bit of a feel for where some good areas are and be pointed in the right direction. Any help will be much appreciated! Thanks!

S

Smoot

Oct 27, 2009
Garden City, UT
Where are these areas at from Bear River Lodge south of Evanston, WY? We are planning a trip out there for the end of January but nobody we ride with has ever been out there. Just trying to get a little bit of a feel for where some good areas are and be pointed in the right direction. Any help will be much appreciated! Thanks!

These areas are about a 2 hours drive north from the Bear River Lodge. If you wanna ride these areas you should go to Beaver Creek Lodge which is less than a 10 minute sled ride from where I took these pics. Plus you can rent brand new skidoo 800's from them and walk out the front door of your room, hop on the sled and ride! Check out www.beavercreeklodge.com if you want more info. I work there too so if you have any questions let me know

Premium Features