• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

***WARNING-GRAPHIC PICS*** Always wear your helmet loading trailer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sno_mo_racer

Oct 28, 2009
Kugluktuk Nunavut
These were posted in the flatland forum thought I would pass them on. Damn that must've hurt like a biotch....Watch out lunch might be lost.....

The guy was sledding up on the North Shore in Mn. His older brother was going to load his sled in the enclosed low profile trailer, as he was approaching the wood ramp his front ski carbides got stuck on the wood. He gunned it a little and the studded track just caught the wood and launched him and his sled forward, he did not have his helmet on and his head hit the upper part of the trailer. Lucky he was leaning back from the momentum or his neck would have been broken.

MODS-if it is too gory feel free to delete thread. Just thought I would pass this on to others who do not use helmet loading sleds onto trailer.

IMG954091.jpg IMG954090.jpg IMG954092.jpg All Stapled up.jpg

Code Blue

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2011
Spokane
Perfect example of why you always slice the forehead when in a knife fight, blood is hard to see through..
Ok but for real I hope he heals up well..

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
somethin like that happened to me except i was drunk and fell down a cliff at an after party at ghetties cove. huge party spot after Warped tour at the gorge. (thousands of people, drunk naked girls everywhere )

l.jpg

they cut me from ear to ear pealed my face down to put plates and screws on the left side of my face.

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Not only wear your helmet, but replace the old one if you have a wreck while wearing it...at the least get the insides of the helmet replaced. Helmets are cheap, a life is not!

R

RMK7SledHead

Oct 20, 2001
somethin like that happened to me except i was drunk and fell down a cliff at an after party at ghetties cove. huge party spot after Warped tour at the gorge. (thousands of people, drunk naked girls everywhere )

l.jpg

they cut me from ear to ear pealed my face down to put plates and screws on the left side of my face.

This post and picture explains SO MUCH about you. Unbelievable...all this time I had no idea...now everything makes sense

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
This post and picture explains SO MUCH about you. Unbelievable...all this time I had no idea...now everything makes sense

that has nothing to do with me. most likely im probly smarter than you will ever be in your whole entire life. and im probly more able to handle business than you will ever be able to in your whole entire life. that fall actually made me alot smarter. trust me.

and this fat scar that i have all across the top of my head alone gets me more a** in a month than you will have ever gotten in your whole entire life.

Last edited by a moderator:
S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
that has nothing to do with me. most likely im probly smarter than you will ever be in your whole entire life. and im probly more able to handle business than you will ever be able to in your whole entire life. that fall actually made me alot smarter. trust me.

and this fat scar that i have all across the top of my head alone gets me more a$$ in a month than you will have ever gotten in your whole entire life.

and my head was swollen to about the size of a basketball. the morphene click trigger was nice though...

S

sno_mo_racer

Oct 28, 2009
Kugluktuk Nunavut

l.jpg

Wow, your lucky, the other guy has the back 1/4 only left of his hair. Think he must've went to a toupee afterwards.

Not only wear your helmet, but replace the old one if you have a wreck while wearing it...at the least get the insides of the helmet replaced. Helmets are cheap, a life is not!

Good point, Just because no crack is seen doesn't mean it doesn't have a weak point yet. Never know, might have a crack forming inside under the padding.

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA

and this fat scar that i have all across the top of my head alone gets me more a** in a month than you will have ever gotten in your whole entire life.

Well you sure as chit can't spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features