• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Man I love my Poo(PICS!)

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Here's some pics from our ride yesterday! Smoot took a lot of them. I only have 4. Maybe he'll upload the rest! Still need more snow but it's a great start for the season! I'm heading up Saturday see if I can get some good shots in the trees
Chris
November2.jpg

November4.jpg

NovemberSledding1.jpg

NOvebmer3.jpg

Oh yeah I love my sled! I can't believe how great this sled handles and how it just keeps going and going!

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
The pro rmk truly is an amazing sled. I have 7 rides on mine and I am more impressed with every ride. We have been very fortunate to have a 5-6 foot base on some very steep north facing tree covered slopes. This thing truly sticks to steep sidehills and the handling is extremely precise. I really loved the M sleds and thought they were very capable. On a cat in the steep stuff, it seemed that I had to initiate the maneuver I wanted to do and then wait as the sled slid into position and finally reacted and go from there. With the pro rmk, I initiate a maneuver, and the sled is already in position. By steep terrain, I'm talking 40-55 degrees. 53 is the steepest that I measured via the 'how steep' app on my droid. I can be sidehilling in and out of tree gaps on these slopes and jump to the downhill side of the sled, pull it over and instantly be carving back the opposite direction. I tried to take a new proclimb in some of the terrain and it was all I could do not to lose the sled off of the side of the hill. I believe the pro rmk's biggest strength happens to be the proclimb and xps biggest weakness. Also, I have been very impressed with the engine. For how 'underpowered' people claim that it is, I honestly don't feel it or see it compared to the new '12 cats and doos and '11 cats that I have been riding with. I could probably write a book on my observations, all the positive and the few negative that I have experienced so far, but I think I'll stop for now! And to think she is all stock still. Can't wait to see what is possible once it has a turbo and a real suspension........

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Sled looks great!
Snow looks great!
Skis look great!
and I'm jeolous!

Sitting here with the same sled and NO snow yet!! Good news, were looking at getting a trip together for out west in a month.

No regrets going with the Assault over a Pro RMK ??? I struggled with that decison and ended up with the Assualt too.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
The pro rmk truly is an amazing sled. I have 7 rides on mine and I am more impressed with every ride. We have been very fortunate to have a 5-6 foot base on some very steep north facing tree covered slopes. This thing truly sticks to steep sidehills and the handling is extremely precise. I really loved the M sleds and thought they were very capable. On a cat in the steep stuff, it seemed that I had to initiate the maneuver I wanted to do and then wait as the sled slid into position and finally reacted and go from there. With the pro rmk, I initiate a maneuver, and the sled is already in position. By steep terrain, I'm talking 40-55 degrees. 53 is the steepest that I measured via the 'how steep' app on my droid. I can be sidehilling in and out of tree gaps on these slopes and jump to the downhill side of the sled, pull it over and instantly be carving back the opposite direction. I tried to take a new proclimb in some of the terrain and it was all I could do not to lose the sled off of the side of the hill. I believe the pro rmk's biggest strength happens to be the proclimb and xps biggest weakness. Also, I have been very impressed with the engine. For how 'underpowered' people claim that it is, I honestly don't feel it or see it compared to the new '12 cats and doos and '11 cats that I have been riding with. I could probably write a book on my observations, all the positive and the few negative that I have experienced so far, but I think I'll stop for now! And to think she is all stock still. Can't wait to see what is possible once it has a turbo and a real suspension........
funny, to listen to all the cat and doo guys the polaris isnt worth a crap..thats all I have heard lately is the poo cant even hang with the new ones...I kind of figured them boys were full of it....glad all you boys are lhappy with your new sleds..they just get better and better....sled looks great chris..

D
Dec 3, 2009
Northern Utah
Pro

I road yesterday with 3 Brand new pros 2 orange and 1 retro all 163s. Man i need one of those. Flat out they are awsome. Cant beleive how easy they are to lay over and hold there forever. Looking forward to saturday chris. Hope the dragon can keep up.Well atleast close.

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Sled looks great!
Snow looks great!
Skis look great!
and I'm jeolous!

Sitting here with the same sled and NO snow yet!! Good news, were looking at getting a trip together for out west in a month.

No regrets going with the Assault over a Pro RMK ??? I struggled with that decison and ended up with the Assualt too.

I road yesterday with 3 Brand new pros 2 orange and 1 retro all 163s. Man i need one of those. Flat out they are awsome. Cant beleive how easy they are to lay over and hold there forever. Looking forward to saturday chris. Hope the dragon can keep up.Well atleast close.

No regrets on the assault. That suspension is amazing for coming on a stock sled!

Saturday will be very very fun!

B
Jan 3, 2011
sask
www.youtube.com
these sleds r sweet,coming off a 09 m1000 pushing 190+ hp this thing feels like it has 170 hp because of the great gearing and clutching they have,cant wait to try it out west in the steep and deep of reve i have to step up to my old cat buddies on there m8s and pro climbs but im sure i will have no troubles showing them up lol 31 days and counting wooooo

Premium Features