• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DEEEEEEP (photos) in Whistler and they are calling for another 3 feet this weekend!!!

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
I may have thanked you for the pictures but inside I'm really saying YOU SUCK!!!!! Send some of that this way, it looks like you could spare some!!

E

enis750

Nov 28, 2007
Area code 306
good god
i really dont think im going to be able to stay away until March......

thanks CB

PS - ive seen some vids and pics of Nadia as well, chick can flat out rip...would be fun w ride w you guys some day

L
Jun 8, 2011
Chris Brown gives me a negative rating for this post because I said there was so much awesome powder around you couldn't see the sled? LOL what's up with that?

i wouldnt worry about it too much man, probably hit the wrong button.....you guys all worried about your negative posts crack me up....who gives a f##k what kinda rating your post gets.......

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
Hahaha I don't care about the rating.... I was just wondering what I said that was disagreeable. I don't think I've heard heard someone refer to too much powder being a bad thing!

Either way, rock on with the pictures.

L

lshobie

Oct 22, 2009
If my Cali winter sledding trip falls through this year can someone lead me in the right direction for a sled rental and guide???? I need to head for the hills.

L
Jun 8, 2011
Hahaha I don't care about the rating.... I was just wondering what I said that was disagreeable. I don't think I've heard heard someone refer to too much powder being a bad thing!

Either way, rock on with the pictures.

good to hear, i got a pretty nasty PM from a guy who i gave a bad rating, was cause he was a douche in what he said....never heard a 38 year old cry so much in my life!!!!! told him to go beat off to a thunderstruck movie and i never heard anything back......not gonna name names, but it definitly made me laugh!!!! as for the pics, we have been getting the tail end of the same storm cycle in the koots, its gonna be so deep this weekend i cant wait...

Premium Features