• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TO ALL WHO WILL BE RIDING THE STAMPEDE AREA IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS

JETJOHNSO

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
In light of all the trouble going on right now at Stampede / Crystal springs, just remeber to "RESPECT" all the property owners up there, DO NOT give them any more "bullets" to complain about, No fires, No parking on their property ect. Please be courtious and respectfull. I know a lot of Bills' claims in his injuctions are false and misleading, but never the less , we better be carefull up there. thanks

M
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonds, WA
Supposively cause those new signs. Some dude was talking to my girl about it. Guess they came n jus picked his truck. Said they towed six or so. When I was loading up I saw a flatbed tow truck heading back up the road.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonds, WA
Gate to parking lot was/is closed. The signs r up by the residential area I hear. I jus over heard the guy talking to my girl. Everyone was parking out in front of the lot and along side the road.

K
Sep 15, 2010
North Bend, WA
I was one of the people that had their truck and trailer towed from the 54 road last week. I am going to appeal the towing and hopefully get it overturned. If you also had your vehicle towed please message me and I'll give you the details about what I have found out.

B

badapple

Jan 16, 2009
WEST SIDE
I was one of the people that had their truck and trailer towed from the 54 road last week. I am going to appeal the towing and hopefully get it overturned. If you also had your vehicle towed please message me and I'll give you the details about what I have found out.

Please elaborate...
Why was your truck towed?
Where was it parked?
Who towed(what company) etc...

T
Feb 21, 2011
The towing seem pretty vague. Were these non-permit holders? Illegally blocking? Or not?!

I probably won't be up there til the 10th now. cough, cough unless I feel ill and can't go to work. ;)

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
We have been up a couple of times and parked in the area in front of the huge gate but off to the side or in the middle leaving a big lane for anyone to get into or out of that gate if necessary and havent had a problem. Have a Discovery Pass and Sno Park pass but my I didn't have my sno park on display.

K
Sep 15, 2010
North Bend, WA
Please elaborate...
Why was your truck towed?
Where was it parked?
Who towed(what company) etc...

I was Parked on the 54 road across from the caboose. I was not blocking the road or anyone's driveway. To my knowledge the signs they have up are not posted correctly to permit towing from the road. The Forest Service also has a easement on that road which makes it a public road where 24 hours notice is required before towing. It was towed by West & sons out of Renton.

Premium Features