• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MIRAGE BLACKOUT REVIEWS

M

mfatty

Dec 13, 2007
sheridan
Looking for some info on anyone that has purchased one or has walked around and has an opinion on this trailer. Thanks

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
They definately look cool. My only concern would be the black getting sandblasted off on the front of the trailer when driving on salted and sanded roads.

Coldfinger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nebraska
Black looks cool but if the trailer is stored outside, in the sun, in the summer, better be careful what you store inside because they get hot inside.

mckinney

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Evans, Co
On the sandblasting I agree. Look at the Becker website they have a nice blacked out aluminum trailer I would love to have, and I don't want a black trailer.

mckinney

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
I have a black trailer in Phoenix and it didn't even get that hot inside here.

M

mfatty

Dec 13, 2007
sheridan

Thanks for the comments I'm surprised no one has purchased on or has been around one yet

T
Dec 29, 2008
I checked one out at the boise snow show last weekend!! One of the best looking trailers I have ever seen. No Screws, black wheels, black diamond plate, Wow awesome!!! I just would not want to be the one to have to keep it clean, that would suck!!

M

mfatty

Dec 13, 2007
sheridan
Jumped

Well I bought one and its sweet so far ! kind of a pain to clean but its a really nice trailer.

trickedout700

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2004
Great Falls, MT
I had heard from a dealer that they are having issues with the roofs. Is urs OK. Other than that I heard the look sick and the screwless exterior is sweet. Post some pics man.

O
Dec 28, 2010
Washington state
Trailer

I have a black one.
I've had it for two seasons now and the one problem I'm having is the black coating is starting to peel off on the roof and upper side panels.
So far I've had the side panels replaced under warrenty and now the roof is starting to peel away.
The company that built the trailer for me said that the panel supply company hada bad batch. Guess I was the lucky one.
If you purchase a unit make sure they give you a warranty on the panels!!!

Premium Features