• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help a guy out

Powderhound

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
So what do you say when it is 11pm and your wife opens the door to the garage and you are standing on your sled a brapping the motor...

I was not working on the motor tonight. I was polishing and installing a gauge lifter.... I was just in the mood to hear my motor and smell a little 2 stroke. She looked at me like I was the biggest moron she had ever seen... I need some new excuses !!!! Help a brotha out

NO IQ

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Bow, WA
So sorry , would love to help , but I married a great 1 , she loves the smell of 2 stroke smoke just as much as I do ( or more ) ! My wife would say " Why the F*CK didn't you tell me you were starting the sleds " !

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
excuses wont help.when you 2 get older she will still think your moron.LOL.mine wife still does.

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
Easy, your addicted to that sweet two-stroke smell and if you don't get at least 10 minutes of it a month, you will go mentally insane (or more than what you already are) and bad things will happen.

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
Tell her that some people smoke crack, some do heroine, but your addiction is legal and a lot healthier, it's called 2-stroke.

akstormin

Lifetime Membership
May 5, 2008
Eagle River, AK
Give her some alternative behaviors that would be worse (from her perspective) like you could just sit in front of the computer and surf **** all evening. Maybe your "addiction" won't look so bad then.

hockeyb4

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Next time before you go out catch her at a time when she will deny you the "goods" and give her the option of that or working on the sled there will be no judgement passed or interruption for that matter. best case you get to do both:face-icon-small-hap

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Tell her you had the garage door open and bears were in the driveway, and if you didnt start the sled to scare them away... well

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
You need to go on the offensive for these types of things.........

Next time she walks out into the garage and "catches you" look over to her and say: "Honey, next time you come out here like that, you had better be wearing a lace bra and those crotchless chaps I bought for you a while back, and be prepared to bend over cause daddy is gonna do some reverse foot forward sidehilling on your a$$"

You got to know how to talk to these women when they cop an attitude while you are in the man-garage............

Last edited:
Premium Features