• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Feethookers are shipping - New PRO Boards!

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
We are very excited to introduce a few new designs to start off of season.

First of the new Polaris Pro board, available in the standard model and the Pro SAW model. Both boards feature angled traction cleats similar to the stock openings, but with a much more aggressive cleat and larger openings.

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

The Pro SAW has an angle incorporated in the outer edge to not only increase traction but increase stiffness.

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

The inboard cleats are lower than the outer edge as will all Feethookers:

IMG_0102.jpg

Additional opening in the rear coordinate with the factory opening:

IMG_0022.jpg

Pricing for the new PRO Feethookers (all pricing include shipping to the lower 48, add $15 for Canada and AK):

Pro Standard - $160 for Black
$170 colors
Pro SAW - $165 for Black
$175 Colors

All boards are available from the factory with H20Graphix (http://www.h2ographx.com/) for an additional $35 over the base pricing.

For the IQ Raw: It incorporates a brace tying the running board in to the front suspension mount, a know weak spot in the IQ Raw chassis.

IMG_0696.jpg

New openings designed to maintain strength while improving snow removal
138d2624.jpg

016d8e17.jpg

Pricing for the new IQ Raw Board(all pricing include shipping to the lower 48, add $15 for Canada and AK):

Black - $160
Colors -$170
H20Graphix - $195

Please note that the H20Graphix boards will require an additional week lead time.

We are still offering the original IQR Feethooker for 2012.

IMG00256-20110111-1836.jpg

Pricing (all pricing include shipping to the lower 48, add $15 for Canada and AK):

Black - $150
Colors - $160
Graphix - $185

For you flat landers - IQ 121"

IMG00306-20091216-1307.jpg

Black - $160
Colors -$170
H20Graphix - $195

We also offer boards for the Polaris Edge Chassis, REV, and are testing the certain Ski-Doo and AC models for release this season.

PM to order / ask questions.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Any pics of Edge models?

Here are a couple. As you can see the edge has 2-45 deg bends that create a box section, greatly increasing stiffness. The lower 45 ends directly at the opening allowing snow to easily escape. They are a huge benefit on the edge chassis sleds.

photo.jpg

edgefeethooker.jpg

T
Nov 1, 2011
P'Tucky
These look sturdier than anything else I'm seeing out there. Really like the look of the Pro Saw with the angled openings but I'll be on the Edge for a while and we are talking mainly function here. Will PM you. Thanks for the pics!

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
These are both still in the works but are delayed a few weeks. last week i had to undergo emergency back surgery and am unable to work on them currently. I have found a way to continue the manufacturing of current boards so polaris customers dont fear, and as soon as i am mobile enough will get the XP and M series boards ready to go. I will update here on SW and on our website (www.feethookers.com) as soon as they are available.

Any pics of the Arctic Cat M series?

The site says XP ones are coming soon ,, but how soon ? And whats the price, ?

Those boards look great !

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Tunnel Bracing Boards are HERE

Feethookers are now available with tunnel bracing! The tunnel bracing combined with the SAW outer edge create a stiff footwell for your PRO!

protunnelbracersi.jpg

ecbd1536.jpg

also all new PRO board configurations have revised openings at the back of the board to ease installation and evacuate snow removal:

b674dd9e.jpg

the new tunnel brace boards are $175 shipped to the lower 48 with mounting hardware

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
that little lip with the teeth on the out side should help with the outer bar/tube strength :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features