• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best snomobile vid on youtube just purely awsome

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
I use to have a elan that started out with a 250 twin with a fmf pipe off a 125 omg was it loud then i put a 440 cuyuna in it with twin race pipes for the first 50yard it hauled *** lol i cut the tunnel below the engine to clear some 2in plastic paddles it was damn fun. Heres a pic of a scorpion me and a buddy built, we had a little orange and brown plad seat cushion from a 70s motor home on it but its not in the picture i think we spent a couple days on these sleds we rode them for a day and they were broke time well wasted lol
l_74ec730378cb4c2b98d4bda3d3f27714.jpg

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
Sadly we have all been there once on some old sled lol they really are a blast just sucks you work on them for 2hrs and ride them for 15mins. Best old sled i had was a 76 tnt with m7 bars and limiter straps cut that thing weelied every where it went and with the m7 bars it actually handled pretty good, i have a huge sawdust pile behind my house about 1/4mi long and 1/8th mile wide and it gets some pretty good drift in the winter had some good jumps and sidehilling on those sled there and when it breaks iam in walking distance lol

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
I never knew there was such a thing as high marking in flatland country until I seen that. I think any newer sled would climb that same stuff with one spark plug taken out.

M

Mister907

Dec 7, 2008
ANCHORAGE ALASKA
wow. damn glad im still young. wher the heck do you think those guys could have really gone with those things?? they definitely needed some boost. hell a lil bacardi 151 woulda probly made em scream! haha! technology rocks... well, most the time.

Premium Features