• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chris Brown to Yamaha Canada?!!!

L

Lushbomb

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 26, 2008
PAC NW
www.oneshotproduction.net
I saw some clips of him riding a turbo nytro last season.. don't forget the TURBO part.. pretty sure this is a $$$$ move.. being that he has had back injuries, this is not a wise move for his back! :face-icon-small-ton

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
How old is Chris Brown? He is recovering from some very serious injuries. I just wonder what the angle is. I wonder if Yamaha is looking for some back country exposure, input on future development, film exposure....

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Who cares what the deal is eh? Good for him. I am still buying my sleds, and paying for the gas for them, and all the parts I break on them, and the insurance for them, etc. If anybody says they will not ride a certain sled, even if it was completely free, well, they are lieing.:face-icon-small-ton

He's in his 30's. He broke his T12, L5, sacrum, coccyx, pelvis, heel, ankle, tib/fib and ruptured his bladder. First real injuries of his career...trying to ride his sled down a ski line that is seen in ski and snowboard movies.

The good news....he is almost fully recovered now and is riding his mt. bike everyday, his dirt bike and Harley. A sled will be no problem. ;)

I actually rode the Nytro a few days last year before my big crash and I loved it. I am excited to show people what these sleds ARE capable of. I will be posting new vids on my website ( www.ridewithchrisbrown.com ) and on my facebook page ( ridewithchrisbrown ) every week this season. The videos will show tight steep technical trees, big mountain lines, powder descents, jumps, drops, whips and awesome boondocking.

I'm excited and up for the challenge!

Cheers to everyone having a safe, amazing winter!

Chris

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
Congrats Chris! It is amazing that you can come back from those kind of injuries so quick.

Premium Features