• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Himark Custom Fab Sledecks

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
Introducing our new line of sledecks.

Full steel construction
Full length, one piece, 10' ramp
14" beavertail making for one of the best loading angles in the industry
Treated ply decking
Cab contoured headache rack standard
Siderail standard
LED clearance lights standard
Grip glides standard on ramp and deck
Built to be dual purpose, can side load quads if so desired

Lots of customizable options available:
50 watt halogen loading lights
Customer's choice of slides for deck
Customer's choice of tie downs IE: Superclamps, etc
Any specialty design change or basically whatever the customer wants???
We're building these decks as CUSTOM, meaning you, the customer, can choose what your deck has or doesnt have.

Our decks are heavier than some, but for a reason. Our decks are very stable, and very rigid. IMO, if you are hauling $20,000+ or custom sleds on your sledeck, would you rather be able to unload it by yourself, or have a buddy help you and know that your sleds are secure and safe.

Price is $2150 with all standard options for longbox deck, $2050 shortbox.
If you drive a midsize pickup, please call to discuss options.

Please feel free to pm or call with any questions
509-629-0859

Thanks,
himarker

2011-10-20_15-53-39_522.jpg

2011-10-20_15-56-52_490.jpg

2011-10-20_15-58-41_480.jpg

2011-10-20_15-55-36_33.jpg

2011-10-20_15-59-47_85.jpg

bootz1981

Lifetime Membership
Apr 23, 2008
zap, nd
just a thought, i have a sled deck and to hold it into the box i used boatbuckle brand retractable tiedowns. i bolted them to the deck and in 30 secs i can have it in and tight. the brand of deck i have was easy to use this idea, but some brands i have seen this wouldnt work so well with. dont know how you build yours, but it just a thought. and some that will read this & will say there to weak for that. think again. i have a 07 4dr lb duramax and with me, truck and deck is about 7800 lbs. i used a overhead crane at work and picked up on the deck and picked my whole truck off the ground and the only thing holding my truck to the deck was the 4 boatbuckles. your decks do look great and if i wouldnt allredy have one yours would be the one i would go with like the idea of the little longer dovetail, my dove is only 12" and i think it would be noticable diff. the girl gets a litte spooked loading/unloading.

cabelas or overtons carry boatbuckles, check um out work great

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
I use 1/2" shank camper hold-downs(turnbuckles). They are inexpensive and work well. They are fast, and have never failed me. I looked at the boat buckles, interesting product...

himarker

bootz1981

Lifetime Membership
Apr 23, 2008
zap, nd
not sayn there better than turbuckles, just work for me, thought i throw it out there. the only reason i suggest this is i can hook up and tighten them with out goin inside the box. no snow or dirt coverd coats and pants, not that i mind the snow so much but i have anywhere from dirt to manure in my truck and the wife gets mad tryn to get manure out of the seats.

they are pricey, but if that matterd we wouldnt have 12000 dollar sled or 45000 dollar truck

S

shredder

Nov 26, 2007
another option that would be cool is a stand to hold up the deck to load and unload it on your truck.. i certainly would use mine more it i didnt have to get two buddies to help me lift it in the bed every time i used it..

haleyeah13

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Sheridan, WY
himark deck

Just picked mine up this last weekend and couldn't be happier. It looks great all the welds look good and the construction of it is solid. He is great to work with whatever u want he can do and is reasonably about all of it. Thanks again Tyson for the great product and craftsmanship of your decks we will be trying it out this weekend.

Premium Features