• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP Customer Service

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Just bought a few things from slp last week and recieved my order today, bad news is they made a mistake, instead of a polaris tps tester kit (#20-193) I recieved a snowfilter thing for a gen 2 (#19-193) So I phoned them up thinking this is not going to be pretty, I mean the forms all said I got the tps tester and how can they tell if I'm telling the truth or just trying to scam them? Got a guy called Ron on the phone, explained my story, and was I surprized. He apologized several times for the mix up, said my tps tester would be shipped this afternoon (basically as soon as he got off the phone), told me to keep the filter, suggested I could maybe trade it to a buddy for a beer or something, and then even threw in a hat for my trouble. That people is why I will continue to be a customer of slp. Top notch products and service second to none. Thank you very much Ron and slp.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I've dealt with the people as SLP a number of times with reference to purchasing products or just calling for a little tuning advice and they have always been great to work with! Highly recommend their company to anyone looking at their products.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Yep, excellent people, products, and company...I have had them bend over backwards for me..always amazed at how good they treat their customers....

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Recieved my pre filter earlier this week, and they through in a couple free sled mags for me!
Awsome company

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Just realized I screwed up just telling the story, the filter was #14-193 not 19-193 :face-icon-small-con

freak485

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2011
Billings, MT
SLP customer service is 5 start IMO. Just got off the phone with Dustin, hes been keeping me straight on working with my clutch, this is the first time i have really ever messed with it myself, he answers every question i have to the fullest detail and is never in a hurry to get me off the phone. HIGHLY RECOMMEND SLP! Great products and customer service!

Thanks Again Dustin!

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
awsome products, shatty service i dont find it very nice when they tell you, you have to have this and this and this or it wont work, even though you have been running it for 2years and you tell them that and they get pissy with you. Or you call about getting a certian map for your ecu and they tell you, you cant get it and you call back a couple days later talking to another guy and he tells me to send in my ecu and he will do it for free just pay shipping.

AWSOME PRODUCTS though

Premium Features