• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The snow is gone!

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Finally got to do some summer stuff! Went out to my avy spot and picked up parts to the M6. Got a side panel, wind shield air intake vent and some small pieces of rail and hood! The hill looks 4 times bigger without snow on it!:face-icon-small-con I look at the hill and say, Why would I try climbing something like this?????? Crazy!!!!!! I'll be out there climbing that hill next season for sure!!!!

GOPR0016-1.jpg

GOPR0046.jpg

GOPR0056-1.jpg

Then I jumped back in the truck and went over to the west fork and fished for a few hours. Rained like hell for an hour, I had to hide out under a tree cuz it was freak'n cold rain! Great just sitting there being part of nature! Then the fish'n was on! Damn, I love Utah!!!!!!:becky:

GOPR0113.jpg

GOPR0147.jpg

GOPR0157.jpg

GOPR0182.jpg

GOPR0142.jpg

GOPR0165.jpg

GOPR0178.jpg

GOPR0221.jpg

Last edited:
W

Weisspow

Jan 27, 2009
Those pics look great im jealous.those cuttys are so colorful good stuff could you drive to the avy turn

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
No. Had to park at the top of little south fork trail head. Rode the trials bike from there down into bear gulch. There was 15-20 logs and lots of new trees growing all over the old road. Took some hill climbing over some big logs to get up in the nook, but found a nice elk trail out of it when I left.

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
It's a stump with bark. It was 4-5 feet under the snow. The sled pin-ball'd hitting three trees on it's way past me. If I would have gone anywhere but where I did, I'd be DEAD!

The great pictures are from the GoPro!

snownman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 11, 2007
guardsmans...

that was fun riding with you and glenn when we met up guardsmans. (wayne and I) I,ve put about 1000 miles on my banshee already this summer but its nothing compared to flying up the tower shoot with 300+ under your azz. LOL. till next time, have a great sumer. Jerry

Last edited:

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Sweet pics.

I need to get up and get some fishing in. Enjoy the summer cause a killer winter is coming soon!:face-icon-small-ton

R

RMKED

Jan 31, 2010
Woods Cross, Utah
www.ksl.com
Great shots Tim and Kim. I did find some snow last weekend and played in it for a minute on the wheeler. It must have been a very deep drift because it is out in the open on flat ground and still a couple of feet deep.
GP and SH have likely riden on it or past it a time or two this summer.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Great shots Tim and Kim. I did find some snow last weekend and played in it for a minute on the wheeler. It must have been a very deep drift because it is out in the open on flat ground and still a couple of feet deep.
GP and SH have likely riden on it or past it a time or two this summer.

Probably. We've road all the trails other than the boy scout up over blacks fork. Doing that this weekend though. Where was it at???

R

RMKED

Jan 31, 2010
Woods Cross, Utah
www.ksl.com
Probably. We've road all the trails other than the boy scout up over blacks fork. Doing that this weekend though. Where was it at???

South end of lizzy table top just before the road splits where you can come down by the cabin you guys took a picture or video (Burnt tree ride) of last winter or drop down into the West Fork canyon.
Have fun this weekend!

Premium Features