• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Silber Pro Group Buy

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Justin has released his springcheck program, and he is offering better pricing for group buys.
So the more guys we can gather the better pricing we can recieve.

So curious to see who would be in for a group buy?

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Justin has released his springcheck program, and he is offering better pricing for group buys.

PM me with a price. I have 3 or 4 guys that we will be doing Pro turbo installs for this fall, and they left it up to me to decide what turbo kit.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Could I get a price to

Thanks Michael

Done!

The more guys = better pricing.

Justin has not given me any pricing, its based on how many guys would be intrested in the group buy!
Then based on how many are intrested, we can then see what kind of price we can get.

Last edited:

SPARK PLUG

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
FRESNO CA
pm me too please

please send me the info also. i will be buying another turbo this year also

lorne1176

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2010
Red Deer, AB
PM me with a price. I have 3 or 4 guys that we will be doing Pro turbo installs for this fall, and they left it up to me to decide what turbo kit.

Find out for me as well. New Pro snowchecked for this fall and looking to turbo it.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

This sounds very similar to what Mountain Performance is doing over in the Yamaha forum for the Nytro/Apex owners.

Glad to see another manufacturer stepping up to make a solid offer to our SnoWest Members!

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
very interested. I'd like more details on this "new turbo" and "no more oil mess, cause we got rid of it"
I understand he doesn't want competitors taking his ideas, but I am spending money so I want to know what I'd be getting. Will he give me details over the phone?
This spring check price is very tempting.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
very interested. I'd like more details on this "new turbo" and "no more oil mess, cause we got rid of it"
I understand he doesn't want competitors taking his ideas, but I am spending money so I want to know what I'd be getting. Will he give me details over the phone?
This spring check price is very tempting.

I agree,im also curious what exactly the details are. your best bet would be over the phone to get the details.

Premium Features