• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Apex, VE M10

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Selling my 07 Apex. Sled is in Sheridan, Wy. Has 1000miles right now. Will ride it till it sells. 14,500. Only reason for selling it is i want to build a Turbo Pro. Would like to have both but cant afford it. Can PM me, reply here or email at philsummers21@gmail.com Here is a list of mods:
2007 Apex
Powderlites stage 2 Hybrid turbo kit /2860 Garret turbo
Motor has a .040 head shim with full Yamaha gaskets each side. NO PISTONS OR RODS. Stage 3 Injectors. Head was decked and cam journals were massaged for correct tolerances.
Double down pipe ceramic coated
RB3 fuel injection or standard Powderlites efi box
All wiring soldered and shrink wrapped
AEM 02 sensor
Relocated Yz 7 battery for easy oil changes
Vanamburg boondock tunnel
Vanamburg Drop and roll
Billet M10 with fox shocks and titanium springs set up by Fastrax
162x15 2.5 Camo Extreme track
Avid drivers
Boss seat
Simmons Gen 3 skis
Light weight steering riser with T top and risers
Fuji hood with Chrome windshield
Timber sled lightweight front end
Custom GYTR front Shocks that have been bladdered and have High and low compression dampening with dual rate springs and Valving to match
Zert oil fittings at all steering bushings
SupertipsAdjustable cam arms and shockwave helix
Plug set for helmet light
Tether switch

All components were professionally installed. Turbo was installed by powderlites, tunnel by vanamburg, skid by Fastrax etc, etc.
This is a very clean sled and will run with the best of them.
Tapex1.jpg
[/IMG]
Tapex2.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Just ordered a new front bumper from yamaha that I believe skins makes and a new hood. Will be ordering a set of body panels as well and will start a black and white theme unless someone buys it before its done. Going up this weekend if anyones interested

Premium Features