• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WARNING...DO NOT RIDE THE NEW PRO RMK...

I

IceCap

Nov 27, 2007
B.C.
I really hope most people will not ride the PRO......... I just don't want to see so many in the mountains in the next couple of years.

I like having the unpopular sled. LoL

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
I bought one without even riding one first. Damn, I'm glad I did. lol. One big payment and it was mine.

A

ARTIC CAT BUM

Dec 8, 2007
Hansen,Idaho
Pro Rmk

I have Been a Cat man for Many Years, I bought one and Did a Few things to it....Man it Rips, I can go anywhere My Turbo Goes and I love it. Alot of People around here have been calling it Pro Stuck and the Only Time I have got stuck is When I get around to the Top after Highmarking, Sometimes I have had to Hit the bottom of the Hill wideopen but it will get there. And Man I can Play in the trees, And I can come half way down a STEEP hill and TURN around and GO right back up...I love It...

greeneman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2001
Fairbanks Alaska
I agree they are a major improvement for Polaris and they do look like fun sleds. But if it is close to stock and out running your turbo then you have some major tuning issues. Lets keep things real.

Premium Features