• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Theft of trailer in Golden BC

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
I am very disappointed to have to report the theft of one of our trailers on the morning of Sunday December 5th in Golden BC. It appears that some lowlife wants to enjoy the sport but doesn't have the money to do it like the rest of us.
Please be on the lookout for the pictured trailer. Please call Golden R.C.M.P. with any information on this theft.

FBF.

Picture 018 - Copy (2).jpg

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Thats sucks,I hope you get it back fast,did this happen while parked at a hotel or while out sledding?
Did they get sleds?

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
Between 0430 and0600 at the back of the Prestige hotel in Golden. Management claims they have surveillance cameras in the back when you check in . There's only one camera. You're on your own to protect your gear in that lot.
Two 2007 Revs plus some gear in the trailer.

FBF.

Last edited:

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Between 0430 and0600 at the back of the Prestige hotel in Golden. Management claims they have surveillance cameras in the back when you check in . Pure BS, there's only one camera and you get a useless image from it. You're on your own to protect your gear in that lot.
Two 2007 Revs plus some gear in the trailer.

FBF.

When I stay in Golden thats where I usually stay...I will be thinking twice about staying there next time I'm in town.
I hope they catch them FAST and you get your gear back!!!
Real crappy way to start your day!

2Thetopp

Lifetime Membership
Theft of trailer in Golden BC Reply to Thread

:face-icon-small-sad Sorry to hear about your loss, this seems to happen way to often in BC. I've always wanted to ride in BC the single most reason that I haven't made the trek is I've heard too many stories of sleds, trailers, and trucks being stolen, I just can't afford to take the hit, and I don't dare try to take firearms across the border. Although that's seems like it's the only way to protect your stuff from these lowlifes, :face-icon-small-fro good luck on your recovery.

G

Gibsons

Nov 26, 2007
saskatoon
Hey Claude, it was great to ride with you guys again, sucks we lost the track though and shortened our day. Sorry to hear about the trailer, wish we would have walked out and caught them in the act when we left this morning.

U
Nov 26, 2007
NW Montana
:face-icon-small-sad Sorry to hear about your loss, this seems to happen way to often in BC. I've always wanted to ride in BC the single most reason that I haven't made the trek is I've heard too many stories of sleds, trailers, and trucks being stolen, I just can't afford to take the hit, and I don't dare try to take firearms across the border. Although that's seems like it's the only way to protect your stuff from these lowlifes, :face-icon-small-fro good luck on your recovery.

X2, happens way to often up there, it's also one of the two main reasons I don't go up there anymore. The other reason is border crossing abuse, just flat tired of it.
Hope you get your stuff back, will keep an eye out down here but i doubt it will cross the border.

C
Nov 23, 2009
Kelowna BC Canada
you guys are right, it does happen way to often up here. They want all the sleds registered next year, might stop all the rec vehicle thefts, might not. Definatly one eye open sleeping out of town.

Good luck getting your sleds/trialer back, but know this, Karma is a bitch ;)

D
Feb 9, 2009
prince george B.C.
I dought that registering will change anything ,I had my street legal enduro stolen a month ago here in pg..sorry for your loss ,hope it comes back to you somehow..seems the world has a good supply of looser fags, love the states ,shoot to kill if there in your house,up here the victim is the criminal..

VTMTcowboy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Sorry to here about your sleds, I hope you get a hold of the culprits in some remote location where they can get what they deserve! I seriously just don't get how people like these look in the mirror at the end of the day. I guess it is something I will never understand. Good luck.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
That is crazy and how do people live with that knowing that you took from someone else.
Taken for some addiction: drugs, alcohol and/or some other stupid reason and when caught they get a slap on the hand or have some lame excuse.

Hope they get caught.

F
Nov 26, 2007
If registering them would deter them no pick ups or cars would get stolen.The only thing lower than the thief is the low life that buys the stolen goods.:face-icon-small-con

D
Nov 11, 2008
Calgary
STOLEN DECK RAMPS

Hey guys, yup, I got it too. Some little $%&*(#@$! took my sled deck ramps from my cabin in Montana near Eureka...really pissed. I had no way of getting my sled on my deck last weekend and have a bad back so I hope whoever did this gets hit head-on by a semi on his way to sledding with all their stolen goods. I don't imagine they are on this forum as they probably cannot read but if anyone knows who is doing this I have a reward for you. Sorry to hear about your trailer, much more $ than what I have had stolen but crappy all the same. I have now spent hours trying to find someone to make me ramps as I can't get hold of the HI RISE deck guy...he doesn't answer e-mails or calls.

Dan

Premium Features