• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2001 MC800 Turbo For Sale

A
Nov 26, 2007
Rapid City, SD
2001 Mountain Cat 800 Turbo Buy the turbo kit and I’ll include the sled for free!!

2004 151” 1M Rear Skid
151 x 16” x 2” Camo track with no missing lugs (16” wide is a MUST for turbo)
Wahl Bros Extrovert Drivers
Sled Junkie Drop brackets (eliminates track tensioning and keeps front planted better)
Relocated steering post (about 4” forward of stock)
SLP Powder Pro skis
New Wiseco pistons (freshen up every year)
Carbon Fiber Headlight delete
Mini PIAA driving lights

Turbo system
Garrett 2554 ball-bearing turbo
MSD fuel pump
Mallory rising rate regulator
Oil delete (have mechanical turbo oil pump now)
Custom tuned-length intake runners and turbo exhaust
Exhaust dumps out the shock well (no bogging)
Mechanical oil pump (no electrical issues)
Blow off valve
Wastegate regulator (can run 6-12psi of boost)
Power jets

About the sled, just put the turbo on it 2 years ago, only has approximately 500 miles on it with the turbo (2500 on sled). Mechanical turbo oil pump just put on it this fall, new Wiseco pistons just put in. Includes boost, fuel pressure and oil pressure gauges and low oil pressure alarm and light.

I really want to get into one of the new Pro-RMK's.

$3000 I can deliver nearly anywhere in MN, SD, or ND as I travel frequently. Call 507 360-6097 for more information or questions-Sled is in
Northern MN right now

Sled now has a green seat, not the ripped black one in the pictures.

Under Hood.jpg Front.jpg Rear.jpg

Last edited:
A
Nov 26, 2007
Rapid City, SD
I have never had it dynoed, but it will vary with boost (obviously), I've run between 6-12 psi with it, I would say around 230 at 12 psi, haven't ran there much, it requires straight 112.

Most of the time it was around 10 psi and ran a 50/50 of premium and 112 @ 6000+ feet and 10 psi it's probably around 210 ish hp there. Without a dyno, it's hard to say. I can say it pulls HARD, harder than you expect.

Currently trying to dial it in for 1000' at 6 psi, running 100% avgas, the thing is rediculious back in the flat lands...

I designed the intake and exhaust as college projects (Mechanical Engineer by degree) The exhaust was shortened to compensate for the increased backpressure which increases the speed of the pressure wave in the tuned pipe, and since I wanted to run it at 7800 (same as most pipe setups for this engine).

The intake system is a dual-runner, equal length system that was another project in class. I just took a picture of it, it's a WAY better design than the boxes that most turbo company's make. You don't need an engineering degree to see how much better this will flow than a traditional "box" design.

Intake.jpg

A
Nov 26, 2007
Rapid City, SD
May trade or partial trade for a short-track sled of some sort (Pro-X, IQ, XCR800, etc...) that I could ride around home. Let me know what you have available!! 507-360-6097. Thanks for looking!!

Premium Features