• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled / Garage Party in Golden CO, Thursday 12/9

marbuc77

3rd gen sledded raising a 4th gen.
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 12, 2009
Golden, CO
I am hosting a sled / garage party at my house in Golden Colorado on Thursday 12/9 at 7 PM.

It will be fun to share stories, talk sleds, watch some movies and meet some other sledders. I will provide pop and beer. We can order pizzas once people show up.

If you want to come, send me your email and I will send you directions.

Hope to see you at the party and on the mountain.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Funny, just got an invite second hand from a mutual friend.

Is this Buckland? Your id makes you look like an Okie... I thought you grew up around here?

Jamie sent us an invite, sounds like we'll be there! I'll being a copy of the betties vid too.

marbuc77

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 12, 2009
Golden, CO
That be me. I am from the mighty Clear Creek but my dad is from OK while my mom is from CO. Look forward to seeing you all and the betties vid next week.

I need to update my blog with some snow pics, but here are some cool mountain bike pics.

http://oklacolo.blogspot.com/

P

P Money

Nov 29, 2010
Denver, CO.
Dam, wish I could go as I would love to meet some of the jerkoffs around here, unfortunatly I start a trip on the 8th and will be gone four days...
P

marbuc77

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 12, 2009
Golden, CO
Movie setup

Two thumbs up for 'backcountryislife'. He loaned me his projector last night and we now have movies in the garage. It's gonna be a party!!! Hope to see you Thursday night.

garagePartySetup1.jpg garagePartySetup2.jpg garagePartySetup3.jpg

dobie

Premium Member
Jul 11, 2008
cedaredge CO
garage party

garage looks good!! i will be there for sure. come on guys get to this party, we all need to meet so we can get in as much riding as we can this year.

marbuc77

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 12, 2009
Golden, CO
Ha... Thanks man. It took my slow a$$ a year to finish but I am happy with the end result. See you jokers tonight!!!

muskiedoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2008
www.icemansmuskieguideservice.com
Maybe next time?

That's sweet! Wish I could make the party but I won't be in town untill Saturday evening. I would of realy liked to meet some of the peeps on here. Maybe next time eh?

Happy Holidays!

Mike

marbuc77

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 12, 2009
Golden, CO
Thanks

Thanks for attending and making the party a success. Lets have another one. Maybe at years end to share some sled pics and stories???

garageParty1_20101209.jpg garageParty2_20101209.jpg garageParty3_20101209.jpg garageParty4_20101209.jpg

dobie

Premium Member
Jul 11, 2008
cedaredge CO
thanks

thanks for hosting a great party Mark. for anyone that missed this one keep an eye out for the next one, it was a good time.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Looks like you had a good one Mark. Sorry I missed out. Surgery went well and I'll catch you next time.

Premium Features