• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

QWERX Running Board Ports

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
It's almost winter again and for those of you riding iron that may be a few years old............you know the running boards just don't release snow the way the newer running boards do.

Don't fret! I'm still porting running boards on the older sleds. The punch and die I use works great on the older Arctic Cats and, I've also ported older RMK's and Ski-Doo ZX chassis with great success!!

I'm in Colorado (Longmont) and the best news is..........I do the work! I need your sled for about 1.5 hrs. No hacking or removing of the whole running board either. Just clean, retangular holes that are punched and then rolled for great strength, with a special die. Your running boards will be more rigid after being punched.

Pics of of a few are below. PM me with any questions. Just because you may ride a sled a few years old doesn't mean you have to deal with constant snow build-up. This is the solution.

$120.00 per sled. That's it!

Pictures from left are: M-series, Ski-Doo ZX chassis, Polaris RMK and an AC King Cat.

Thank you to all that have used my service in the past!

12-26-07 129.jpg 12-26-07 218.jpg RMK side.jpg King side.jpg

Last edited:

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Hello again!!

I'm still doing this fantastic running board porting!

This year due to being in my car a bunch....up and down the front range....basically Cheyenne to Denver........I WILL COME TO YOU!

Granted due to mileage some "restrictions" may apply as to how far I will drive for one sled, but lets talk and figure out a solution that works for both of us!

Again, I do the work (typically about 1 1/2 hrs).

$120.00 per sled. Multiple sleds generally qualify for a discount.

All the best!

Quinton

Premium Features