• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*ANNOUNCEMENT* OFT Racing's new Moto-r Kill w/ Jacobsen ROV!!!!

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
*ANNOUNCEMENT* OFT Racing's new Moto-r Kill w/ Jacobson ROV!!!!

OFT Racing is proud to announce our new partnership with Four Stroke Solutions LLC!

We have just signed an agreement with Four Stroke Solutions LLC for the first and only contractual patent pending share of the Jacobson Roll Over Valve in the world!

We will be offering the "Jake Valve" in it's original form, as well as two new OFT Racing design variations:
  • Option #1 - OFT Racing Moto-r Kill Tether / Jake Valve - OEM Kill Switch
Option #1 utilizes the Moto-r Kill Tether Design (Plug and Ride), patent pending Jacobson Valve, and and a normally operational OEM handlebar kill switch.
  • Option #2 - OFT Racing Moto-r Kill Tether / Jake Valve - OEM Kill Switch DELETE
Option #2 is the same as Option 1 except the OEM handlebar kill switch is disabled. (This is to benefit riders in technical riding situations that may cause accidental kill switch operations - nothing worse than a steep pull through the trees, and you hit the kill switch half way up!)

Remember, with these kits THERE IS NO CUTTING, SPLICING, or otherwise MUTILATING THE OEM WIRING HARNESS!! They are a true "plug and ride" kit!

Stay tuned for the Moto-r Kill w/ Jake Valve debut date! Coming Soon!!

JT1.jpg

JT2.jpg

Last edited:

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
Still would like to get one for the black sheep of the Yamaha family (we don't all have Nytro's, lol)

Need one for an Apex with an MCX turbo.

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
Cool I need one asap, I'll check the site tomo.

I'm building one for you as I type. Actually, that's not true, I stopped to have a :beer; and check in on Snowest.

DSC00855.jpg

DSC00862.jpg

I also said my nightly prayers to the snow God :amen:

Scott

Last edited:

05REVSTER

Feb 19, 2008
Manitoba Canada
www.youtube.com
Boys,

I just got mine! You won't believe the quality of this thing it looks like it came right from Yamaha. Actually probably better. There won't be any issues with this thing the wires are all well wrapped nothing exposed and the tether looks super solid.

....and if you are worried about installing it, check out the great job the boys at OFT did with the instructions, well explained with great pics. Here is a link to check it out.... http://oftracing.com/Sled%20Products/Tether/Moto-R%20Kill%20w%20Jake%20Instructions.pdf

I will hopefully get mine installed this weekend!!

S
Mar 26, 2009
Puyallup, WA
I agree. I got mine last week and installed it over the weekend. This is one exelent piece of work. It works perfect and was very easy to install. If you didn't know what you were looking for you would think it was a stock piece.
The Teather is extreemly easy to use.

I highly recommend this. Great Job OFT!!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Bought the OFT version of the Jacobson rollover kit in the middle of the summer for my son's 2009 Nytro. Just got it installed last night.
Will feel much better about him rolling the sled over now and the oil not leaking out.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
I had one put on my Nytro. Had it out in the mountains last wkd. had the sled on its side once, it was still running since I didn't fall far enough away to pull the tether cord out. It still puked oil out everywhere...... I am not impressed

Does the tether cord have to be pulled for this to work or what?

LoneViper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
Once the teather is pulled engine is killed, solanoid energizes and the oil doesn't leak at all on mine. The sled and I usually part ways though.

Premium Features