• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 Polaris Assault

R

rmk_racer

Nov 26, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
2009 Polaris Assault World Champ Sled

Sold

AGAIN NEW PRICE

2009 Polaris Assault
Motor is stock
SLP can
146" Assault track with screws

All shocks re-valved by Carl's Cycle, this is night and day different than stock.

The "updates" were never done to this sled upon the advice of Max at Tri City Performance. This is one of the few and rare 800's that actually runs, and runs GOOD! Max always told me, "don't you touch that motor!"

I raced this sled in RMSHA for 2 years, and won the Women's King title at Jackson Hole this year on it. Yep, against a mod 'cat. It flat out runs. It is race-ready but it also the sled I played on when I had the chance.

It has a couple of battle scars. The right wing of the windshield is broken, right side of the hood is scratched, and the left side panel is scratched. Pictures of these are included.

I had a failure with the primary clutch which took out the crank shaft in February. Both were replaced with new parts, not rebuilts. Tri City did the work. Sled has approx. 300 miles on the rebuild. I will include an extra set of front shocks, (these are brand new and also valved by Carl's Cycle), and a cover. I will also throw in a pair of Powder Pro skis, ice scratchers, and tunnel bag, as pictured.

The sled has 1151 miles on it. It's located in Northeastern Nevada.

Asking $5800

Please call with questions or offers.
Thanks,
Shannon
775-934-7965

a arm shock.jpg can.jpg clutches.jpg front.jpg handle bars.jpg hood scratch.jpg left side.jpg miles.jpg motor.jpg right side.jpg side panel scratch.jpg suspension ice scratcher.jpg track screws.jpg windshield crack.jpg

Last edited:
L
Dec 22, 2008
Canada
Interested

I can let you know by the end of the week for sure. But I'm VERY interested, I have to look into what freight would be from Nevada. I'll maybe give you a call with some more questions, thanks.

H
Jan 9, 2008
Woodland, WA
I can let you know by the end of the week for sure. But I'm VERY interested, I have to look into what freight would be from Nevada. I'll maybe give you a call with some more questions, thanks.

It's actually a nice drive...I picked up one of her other sleds last Saturday. Great to deal with and the sled was exactly as described...no surprises:)

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Great deal there!

Kinda curious for my Assault, what did Carls do to your shocks? Are they a little softer?

Consider the conversation a free bump!

R

rmk_racer

Nov 26, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
Thanks MHA! The shocks are quite a bit softer and the rebound is faster so the shocks don't "stack up." Much more manageable!

Last edited:
Premium Features