• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris IQ Race sleds for sale

P
Dec 31, 2007
I have 6-2009 stock Polaris 600 IQs for sale with the following:
96 Woody's studs
Sportech Hand guards
all shocks were revalved at the begining of the season.
most of the sleds have about 8-10 races on them.
never riden on wood chips.
all sleds are gone through every weekend.
contact me for price

I have 2-2008 Polaris 600 Mods for sale with the following:
96 Woodys Studs
Sporteck Hand guards
shocks all revalved at the beginning of the season
about 14 races on the chasis, motors were rebuilt this year, pistons, pipes, heads, 2009 A-arms and front suspection, ect...
contact me for price

jfilippis@wright-filippis.com

Thanks,

Jeremy

J
Sep 23, 2010
interested

Do you still have any of the sled available still? can you send me prices and where your located? I emailed you already once but im not sure if it wen through so if you can email me back at blklabl8@aol.com that'd be great

P
Nov 26, 2007
Lake Geneva WI
Here are pictures of the sled I got from him a few weeks ago. Last I know he had both mods still and a few stockers. Sleds are in great shape and well kept!!! send an email to Jeremy at jfilippis@wright-filippis.com he will email you right back!!!
Picture038.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture013.jpg

R
Nov 22, 2010
Would you be interested in a trade? I have a twin turbo Dodge Stealth

111,000 miles
13g turbos they were put in at 90k
turbo timer put in at 90k
victory hood. I have the original hood if you want that
DNP intercooler pipes
AFC II
new oil pump at 90k
new timing belt 108k
poly motor mounts
SPEC stage II performance clutch kit 110k

Its a really nice car all black leather on inside, well maintained, never seen a winter, it has been stored in an underground garage always with car cover, the previous owner before me put around $12,000 under the hood

I have always wanted one of those sleds. If you have any interest let me know I would be glad to work something out. Other then that its a really fun fast car.

I have more pictures if you want. One of the engine and another of the front of the car
041200_1413[00].jpg

031500_1504[00].jpg

Premium Features