• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

highmark rec polaris 600 turbo kit

K

knee deep in it

Nov 21, 2007
calgary
I have pulled off the turbo kit from my 08 600 RMK. I blew a piston because I did not know how to tune the sled. I have come to realize I don't have the mechanical experience to run a turbo and none of my friends run turbos.

The sled has 500 miles on it and the turbo only has a few hundred miles on it. The turbo retails for $5,995 installed. The kit has a new Koso air fuel gauge which would add another $350 to the original selling price.

http://www.highmarkrec.com/perf.htm

The pipe is a 700 VES stock pipe. The 700 pipe plus the front ski-well exhaust were the latest and best version of the kit. If I kept the kit, I would get the pipe ceramic coated. I have an extra solenoid as well. The clutching will provided with the kit.

To install into your 2006-2008 600 RMK, you will want my carbs and oil tank. They are setup for the turbo so I would trade for yours. The carbs have powerjets to keep the sled in tune. The kit comes with a new Walbro gsl392 fuel pump as I snapped off one post when I was doing the removal so I bought a new one. All the plumbing connections are included and I have kept all the electrical connected to make the install easy.

I am only asking $1,900 obo and I am located in Canada. I am building a cabin 15 miles north of the US border and I go to the Montana Shipping Outlet in Eureka so I ship and receive from there. This is a great kit if you need 225 hp and have some mechanical ability. This is not a good kit if you are a mechanical neanderthal like me.

Mike 403 850 2923

Premium Features