• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

sold SOLD!!!!!!!!

Y

yz400ex

Feb 8, 2009
Idaho
I have a 2004 Pro XR 440 engine for sale.. I got it with the intention of putting it in a sled, but things have turned a different direction. Has great compression and very clean. Has check valves installed for oil injection, but would need an oil pump. This motor comes complete with everything needed to install in the sled of your choice.. Has the motor straps, both carbs, throttle and choke cable, all electrical including CDI, coil and timing switch. The motor also has had the low compression head installed so it can be run on pump gas instead of straight race fuel. The only thing this motor wont come with is the Y pipe (negotiable), but EVERYTHING else is there.. any questions just ask.. Looking to get $550 obo for everything + shipping.

440.jpg

440-2.jpg

440-3.jpg

elec.jpg

carbs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
R
Mar 7, 2013
Still Available?

First, wanted to see if this is still available. Let me know, thanks.

I have a 2004 Pro XR 440 engine for sale.. I got it with the intention of putting it in a sled, but things have turned a different direction. Has great compression and very clean. Has check valves installed for oil injection, but would need an oil pump. This motor comes complete with everything needed to install in the sled of your choice.. Has the motor straps, both carbs, throttle and choke cable, all electrical including CDI, coil and timing switch. The motor also has had the low compression head installed so it can be run on pump gas instead of straight race fuel. The only thing this motor wont come with is the Y pipe (negotiable), but EVERYTHING else is there.. any questions just ask.. Looking to get $550 obo for everything + shipping.

440.jpg

440-2.jpg

440-3.jpg

elec.jpg

carbs.jpg

Y

yz400ex

Feb 8, 2009
Idaho
No sorry.. This has been sold for a few years. For some reason I couldnt delete or edit the post to show that.. Sorry

Premium Features