• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help: Need a Good setup for clutching an Gears for riding in cooke?

O

o3polarissks

Nov 28, 2007
I got an 155 assault with Aaen full pipe, an boysen reeds with a pc5, i live in wisconsin an right now i pull 8100 rpm. looking for a good setup with gears N what i should change out in the clutches. As of right now Gears an weights are all stock.

machinest660

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2008
Saskatchewan Canada
here is my set up from west yellowstone rode up to 9500 feet and it worked good on my assault. 62g belly busters, slp blue/pink primary, carles 62-42 helix with black/white seconday spring and i dropped the gearing to a 19 tooth sprocket on the top. hope this helps.

Last edited:
C

clutch man

Sep 8, 2009
La pine Oregon
I got an 155 assault with Aaen full pipe, an boysen reeds with a pc5, i live in wisconsin an right now i pull 8100 rpm. looking for a good setup with gears N what i should change out in the clutches. As of right now Gears an weights are all stock.

drive clutch stock 62 cam arms blue/pink slp spring. driven clutch 64-40-.46 helix stock spring 19t top gear. this will work great

Premium Features